Chapter 1

"I won't do it" Amelia said, pouting in her chair.

"We don't have many options." Her boss replied.

"Why can't she just film her videos in the street, they have about the same style." Amelia snapped back.

She walked out of the office and slammed the door behind her. *This can't be happening* she thought to herself. The Vuuugle Studio was packed so unfortunately she couldn't just scream. Paige and Frankie were sitting by the kitchen working on one of their videos. Amelia took a deep breath and walked over to them.

"Hey, y'all. I have a question about fires." Amelia asked as she approached them. 

"Uh, I don't know much about it. Have you tried Dirk?" Paige replied.

"Paige, remember, he's on leave because of the...gator incident." Frankie whispered.

The three girls shuttered at the reminder. Dirk had been dared to kiss a gator and somehow the gator escaped and ripped up half the couches. Amelia felt a buzz in her jacket and pulled out her phone. There was a new video alert from Alexis. Amelia excused herself from the two and went to her studio. She felt the pain of embarrassment and jealousy fume. Her mascara slowly removed itself from her eyes and landed on her cheeks. She was crying over a girl, a freaking girl. She knew her parents wouldn't let her move back home if Alexis took her spot at Vuuugle, it was hard enough with Dirk gone. Liam had a new spot to fill. Amelia sat down and opened her laptop. Her phone lit up and showed a text from Bernie.
Hey, Paige said you looked mad, wanna talk?
She rolled her eyes at his message. He was always sweet to her, even after everything that happened in the past. Amelia looked up Alexis' new video and listened to it while fixing her makeup.

"Hey everyone! Alexis here, I'm filming from my car because oh no (obnoxious sad trumpet noise) my studio has turned to ashes. I plan to go to Vuuugle this afternoon to see if I could use their studio because of my 50,000 subscribing count last night. Let's hope the meeting goes well! Now here is how I'm wearing my face-"

Amelia paused the video and checked what time the video was posted, it was fifteen minutes ago. Which meant Alexis could arrive any minute.

"Attention all Vuuuglers, we have a special guest who just arrived, everyone please come to greet them." Liam's voice echoed through out the building.

Amelia closed her computer and put all her energy into getting out of that room. Alexis can't really take her stop, can she?