Deadly Days

Stars glowing, moonlight shining as joy and happiness fills the air but not for long.
Dark clouds covering the sky, bad vibes capturing the air, spirits cooling the wind where am I?

A gash of fright races down my body, I run, run as fast as I can. Something's behind me I can sense it but what?

I see a bright light that pierces through my eyes I scatter towards it. As I get closer it gets brighter and brighter. Oowch! I give a mighty scream as I trip over a hole in the road, I dust myself off and continue running. I don't know what's behind me but whatever it is I'm not stopping , not even for a glance. I sprint up a flight of creaky stairs and fall through an old, rough door. I slam the door behind me and block it. I slide down on the floor, I'm breathing heavy, my heart is pounding, so fast it feels like it's going to bounce out of my chest.

A cold hand pushed down on my shoulder I gasp for air. I hear a quiet dainty voice whisper "your with me now, there's no turning back"

I couldn't breath, my heart stops, here I am fighting for air. I closed my eyes to take away the pain and drifted back into the past before the nightmare began.

Laughter echoing the air as I walk down to the park with my sister Autumn, we were only children, our mother died when I was four and Autumn was six. Nobody knew how she died but they found her outside of a giant mansion in the middle of nowhere. Our father left us two years after I was born we don't know where he went but he sure didn't go far.

School was tough but I got through it, there was this girl who had dark brown hair tied in a bun, green eyes and a body as thin as a stick. She would come to school with multiple bruises scattered all over her body. One day I was staring at her in class, she turned her head round to look at me, her eyes were staring into my soul. I felt this pain in my heart at that very moment. Something wasn't right.

My eyes are forced open. A shadow flashes by me. I think to myself for a minute before searching for a way out. I walk down a dark hallway, each step I take the floor creaks. The hairs stand up on my neck as a walk by one of the rooms. I didn't know if it was the cold air or if there was something in there. I walk further not taking notice of the situation I'm in.
Each time I think of my past I feel like collapsing. I get distracted every time I think about my mother because I'm determined to find out who or what killed her. I hear a phone ring, I follow the noise of the ringtone, I then find myself in front of the phone, I pick it up and scream out for help, but all I hear at the other end is heavy breathing and a faint voice that spoke out "there's no survival"

I slam the phone down and run into a room to isolate myself. The room feels like it's getting smaller and smaller. I'm getting claustrophobic. I try to calm myself down as I continue my way out. Something gentle hits my head, i swipe a grab and then pull, the hole room lit up. A sign of relief fulfilled my body. The room was plain and boring but had a weird feel to it, a feel that felt like I wasn't the only one in the room. I turned around and opened the door but at that very moment a figure appeared. For what I saw it looked like a tall blonde female wearing a white laced dress. In a blink of an eye the woman disappeared. I now knew for sure I wasn't alone.

I take a deep breath and try to communicate with whatever is inside with me. I slowly speak out "if your in here give me a sign, I'm not here to hurt you." I wait for a reply. Who am I kidding? I can't just speak to some imaginary person that's stuck in my head. I need to see a counsellor, in fact I'll go once I get out of this mess, that's if I ever do. I hear a bang. I poke my head out the door and stare down the dark hallway. A few moments later I decide to take a look. I walk down steadily taking a glance in each room I go by. Something crawls onto my foot, I scream and shake my leg as I feel it crawling up higher. A tiny white and grey mouse flys across the room, I run to see if it's okay. I pick it up and take it along with me. Who knows what diseases it could carry but I need some company.