Halloween party mystery

Every body  else seems to be having a good time .  I have forgotten what it really feels to have a good time since she was gone .

Exactly One year since she disappeared to God knows where  , And this Halloween party keeps reminding me  that it was my fault .

I need to leave .

I wish that I followed her that night , maybe we would disappear together . That would've been better than the guilt running through me .

I leave the party and head to wherever my feet take me . I walk for several minutes before I get to the lake .  I look around but there's no one.  People were occupied in the parties .

How is every body moving on ?

How can some one pretend to have a good time when clearly, you have lost that special person that makes your time "good" ?

Why does every body smile and laugh even when they don't have that person who always makes their day ?

Why does life keep going when you don't have a reason to live?

I sit at the edge and slouch sighing .

If only she would come back , I'd ask her to take me with her.

I start throwing rocks , when something glowing catches my eye. I turn into that direction to find her  walking in the water directly staring at me.

Great !
Now I'm hallucinating  !

'' I have a secret , let me show you "  Her smile, her face even her voice it was the same .
" Margo where have you been ? " I ask hesitantly .
" Want me to show you ? Give me your hand."  She comes forward and gives her hands to me . I nod and extend my hands up but some how , following her didn't seem right . I look at her hand again in hesitation . she brings it further for me to take it . And I finally place my hands on hers.

She pulls me up and takes me around the lake to show me where she's been for this long . We pass a few trees and I turn my head around assessing our environment . I look up at a tree beside me and my eyes meet with a dark bird . It holds my gaze for a few moments and it flies away . I blink my eyes several times and follow Margo . 

A dark cabin  appears in front of us  and  suddenly her grip on my hand tightens . My mind starts calculating worst case scenarios  as she drags me towards the house with a strength I never thought she could wield .I try to free myself from her death grip . 

She over powers me eventually, and then all I know is that I'm being pulled across  the wooden porch .

The door  closes and I'm pulled up to my feet . The room is completely dark , I can't see anything except for her glowing body .
She leans forward smiling ,her eyes filled with malice.

Oh , I should've known .
This isn't the Margo I know .

" Do you want to know my secret ? " 

She whispers. Instead of answering I swallow the lump forming in my throat .

The hairs on my arms rose as she spoke these words .
" You Die tonight !! "

A/N story has 523 words according to word count .
am good because the maximum amount is 850 .
#Halloween party mystery