Chapter 1 - Haunting Memories

Destiny's Bounty (Lloyd's Room) - Lloyd's POV

Where the wind takes us... I was still pondering those words from Master Wu. Did he mean that we were going on another adventure already? Nonetheless, it was getting late, so i hung up my armor and tucked myself in bed. As I slept, this purple wormhole in the sky above some kind of.. desert?? kept flickering in my brain every so often. That and the image of a hot sorceress, hands emanating with dark power. I tried to focus on the image of the sorceress, with a black and blue jacket, dark blue cape, and... white hair? 

No, no, no, no, no. This took my PTSD to the next level. That can't be her. "Think back on my adventure in Shintaro," I told myself, as I thought about the epic battle with the Skull Sorcerer, which brought me back to... her. I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell Master Wu.

I burst into his room, and sure enough, he was meditating. "Lloyd," he said warily, "it's very late, is there a reason you wanted to see me?" I sighed. "I can't sleep," I told him. "Can't sleep?" he questioned, "after a long day in Shintaro, sleep should be the thing you need most." "I'm trying, Sensei," I told him, "but I keep thinking of... her." My thoughts drifted back to the fight in Prime Empire, the one where we tore each other to pieces. "Argh, it's happening again," I grumbled. "Lloyd, it's okay," Master Wu tried to comfort me, "she's gone, she can't do you any more harm." "That's the thing, Sensei," I explained, "truth be told, I love her."

Destiny's Bounty (Wu's Room) - Master Wu's POV

This truly puzzled me. I tried to approach him somberly. "I'm sure you two would have made a great couple," I tried to tell my nephew. "You don't understand," he remarked, "you were never there." I considered this, but decided it was time to get back to the point. "Of all times and places, why here, why now?" "Well," my nephew replied, "I also kept seeing this black-and-purple wormhole in my dream as well." My eyes widened. "What else did you see?"