Are They Gay?

"Are they gay?" Matt Sohinki asked the young Asian ballerina and Smosh Pit Weekly host standing next to him in the Smosh Games computer room.

Mari looked up from her cell phone. "Who?"

Sohinki glanced between the two men standing in the lounge, one with a nicely styled bowl haircut, a stylishly hip flannel shirt and a bit of scruff on his face and the other with a more emo-like hairstyle that slung partially over his eye and a red leather jacket then looked back to Mari. "Who do you think?"

Mari laughed. "Ian and Anthony? Oh no. They have girlfriends," she smiled turning her attention back to her phone. "They're just really close friends so they sometimes seem like they're a couple. They get that a lot, though. It's pretty funny if you ask me."

Sohinki nodded and stared for a bit longer. Anthony was laughing and shaking his head at something Ian had said and Ian seemed to be asking him something and was leaning in very close to his face, almost to the point where Sohinki thought he was going in for a kiss. He saw Anthony blush and playfully push him away and Ian laughed again.

He thought it wouldn't hurt to ask someone who knew them longer than he has, which is why he came to Mari. He had just met them a week ago after all when Clevver Games was bought out and became Smosh Games, something he didn't really have any control over at all but it wasn't too bad. It was still all about video gaming thankfully but with a slightly different crew now.

When he first met Ian and Anthony they were absolutely thrilled to have him on the team along with Jovenshire and Lasercorn. They had all spent a considerable amount of time working out the schedule of shows and discussing the channel but then he noticed certain little things about them here and there that made them seem... close? Maybe he was just imagining it but they seemed more than just a little chummy with one another. He didn't even know why he was thinking about it either. It really didn't matter if they were a couple or not. They were pretty cool and funny guys after all.

Granted he'd never watched their channel before in the past besides some of the few scattered video game parodies they'd made so he didn't have any real say on the matter. He decided to shrug it off and continue with his computer game. It was no less than ten minutes later that Anthony walked into the room Sohinki and Jovenshire were in with Ian following closely behind.

"Hey guys, we're gonna head out now," he smiled as he leaned in the doorway.

"Alright, later dudes. We still have a bit more to finish up here," Sohinki explained looking across the room to Jovenshire, who nodded. "Catch you guys next week?"

"Actually," Ian piped in as he leaned more into the room, "Anthony and I were talking about filming an episode of Lunchtime with everyone if you're interested. You know, just so we could all get to know each other. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Sohinki asked, thinking through what he needed to get done. He could push back the reviews he had about some of the upcoming games. "Sounds great!"

Jovenshire piped up from the back with "Yeah, I'm totally down to hang with you guys more."

"Sweet," Ian grinned. "So we'll meet up here and head out tomorrow at noon. Sound good?"

Both Sohinki and Jovenshire agreed. "We'll let David know too," Sohinki replied. Anthony gave Ian a questioning glance and Ian whispered "That's Lasercorn."

"Oh!" Anthony laughed. "Sorry! I suck at remembering people's names when I first meet them."

"Just remember if you see a guy who's shirtless with a unicorn with a laser beam tattoo you'll know it's him," Sohinki laughed.