Chapter 4

I just kissed my teacher. It's so wrong but it felt so right at the same time. I don't know what to do.

I looked up at Mr Gilinsky,he smiled. "I think I should go" I went to stand up but he caught my arm. "No. Please stay." I hesitated. "I really need to get home." He sighed. "Fine then. Go on." I picked up my bag and made my way to the door I turned around to see him looking down at the floor he looked...sad? "Okay I'll stay" he looked at me with a huge smile plastered on his face which made me smile.

One hour had passed and we had been non stop talking. I heard a vibrating noise so I looked down at my phone to see Cameron had text me. 'Ring me' I looked up at Mr Gilinsky and he nodded.

I made my way out the room into the hallway. "Hey Cam what's up?" "Tia where the fuck are you? You was ment to be here an hour ago." "What do you mean?" "For fuck sake Tia it's your sisters birthday party and you were supposed to be singing" SHIT! I forget about that. "I'm so sorry I forgot" "Your sister is so mad. Where are you anyway?" I hesitated.He's my best friend, should I tell him? "I stayed behind in school to finish some work off." "Okay. I'll speak to you later but you NEED to be here asap" "Okay okay. Bye" he hung up.

I waked back in the room where Mr Gilinsky was. "Sorry about that but I really need to go because it's my sisters birthday and was supposed to be singing but I totally forgot" he laughed as I babbled on. "You can sing?" I smiled "Other people say I can but I don't think I'm good." He looked.....interested. "Can I hear you?" "No way. I'm not going to humiliate myself in front of a hot guy who also happens to be my teacher" My smiled dropped when I realised what I had just said. He smiled. Just when I thought his smile couldn't get any bigger. He took a step closer to me. "I could say the exact same thing to you." The space between became so little. I looked straight into his eyes and he in mine and after what felt like forever our lips finally touched for a second time.

What'sup guys!? I know Ihaven'tupdated in agesit's just because of school work and all that jazz. I'm so happy you guys have waited so song and have been so patient . THANK YOU!! I hoping to have done another chapter by the end of the day.

Do you want it to work out for Tia and Mr Gilinsky?