regi x rhm (floof)

This chapter is gonna be floofy but if i get anything wrong plz tell me because this is my first time writing anything about the two ;w;

This chapter was requested by shortiedorkie
ENJOY!!
~~~
-Rhm's POV-
It was finally here. After i had proposed to Reginald about a month ago, its finally our wedding day. We're going to be married. Officially!! It took forever to set up and plan but now that its here im so excited!! I was wearing a nice black and white suit as i stood on the stage of the alter. (I don't know what their called ;w;)Soon enough i saw my amazing soon to be husband walking towards the alter in a beautiful white suit holding an amazing bouquet of flowers. I felt myself tear up a bit.
He was beautiful, his silky brown hair glimmered in the sun's setting rays as the sky soon turned all shades of yellow and orange fading into an amazing pink,

It was the best day of my life.
He stood tall next to me as we stared at the priest as he asked us to say our vows.

"Reginald, you've made me the happiest man on this miserable planet for so long. I've wished for this day for as long as i could remember. And now that its finally here, i feel like i may cry. I just want you to know that, whatever happens. I have your back, your hand, and your heart in my protection for as long as this miserable planet is spinning."

~regi's POV~
I was about to cry.
His words soft as a kittens cries,
But as warm as the flames of the scorching daylight.
His eyes watery as he finished his vows that i wished could never end. He held my hand as i wished this day could never end.
I teared up as i started,

"Rhm. You have made me have everlasting happiness others could only wish for. You have made me the happiest anyone ever has in my entire life, i would like for you to remember that no matter what happens i will forever love you no matter who objects or who tries to separate us. We will have their head on a spike, because i love you no matter how many fights we may get into in the future i wish for us to always make it up to each other."

I smiled as i finished. The priest soon looked back to their book and started to speak again as i felt rhm's soft yet firm grip on my own hands.
"Do you, reginald copperbottom, except rhm as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do"
"And do you, right hand man, take reginald as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do"
"You may now kiss the bride!"

The kiss lasted for what felt like forever. I loved it. His soft yet robotic like lips pressed against mine as everyone cheered and clapped, some even teared up themselves. Some even full out cried while others comforted them. I felt hot tears stream down my own face as i took the bouquet of flowers and threw it into the crowd.

Someone shouted from the crowd as me and my newly wedded husband pulled away.

"I CAUGHT IT!!" they screamed.
Me and my love chuckled at their excitement. We were totally in love.

Soon it was time to cut the cake.
We both cut the cake together hand in hand as the knife sliced through the beautiful cake. It had three layers of wonderful vanilla flavored cake with a small rainbow flag sticking out of the top.

Soon everyone was leaving and all i could think of was how lucky i was to have this many friends and family support me.
I loved it.

Me and rhm were in our own personal room in our secret base, we were laying on the bed cuddling as we watched random movies on netflix.

~RHM'S POV~
reginald, my beloved husband. Wanted to watch the bee movie on our new found honey moon.
I cant judge because after that i wanted to watch Ratatouille.

~reginalds POV again~
It was comfy laying on my newly wedded husband. Even if he was half robot 😌💅.
I kissed his left cheek making him blush as i lied back down and drifted off to sleep.

~rhm's POV~
That bitch ass fell asleep on me-

-------
Here ya go you gremlins. I've been feeling better so have this 😌😌👍👍👁👄👁 -author, 👁