Ashley's POV

Hi my name is Ashley Tuan, I'm 21 years old and I'm the sister of GOT7. Few days ago I decided to drop out of college to audition at YG Entertainment to become a trainee there. I have not told my brothers that I dropped out of college to audition at YG and I'm hoping it going to stay that way as long as my CEO doesn't tell my brothers. Is it bad that I'm hiding the fact that a trainee under YG and not their company? It's fine since I know Lisa from Blackpink at YG and she promise to keep it a secret from my brothers. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen where I surprisingly saw my brothers there and looked my way. "Ashley Tuan why aren't you at school?", Mark asked me in an angry tone and my other brothers nods in agreement. I ignore Mark and get an apple before leaving, but Jackson decided to trap me in a hug and face us to the others. "Let me ask you again Ashley, Why aren't you at school?", Mark asked me again and I sighed. "Well I dropped out of college for a reason oppas, and I have to go", I said and kicked Jackson in the nuts before running to my room to get my work out clothes on and bolted out of the house. I got in to my car and drove to YG Entertainment so I can start my training and I can tell that my brothers are following behind. I went inside to meet Lisa since she asked if she can train me and the CEO nodded. 

"Ashley did you know that your brothers are here?", Lisa said and I nodded. "I know that they are here that's because they got sus me", I said and she sighs before dragging me to the practice room. Rose, Jisoo, and Jennie was at the practice room door to protect the door if my brothers comes inside the building. As Lisa was teaching me how to dance Jisoo, Jennie and Rose was pushed inside the practice room and there was my overprotective brothers GOT7. "YAH ASHLEY TUAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU RAN AWAY FROM US TO COME HERE?", Jinyoung oppa asked in an angry tone. I looked at them before sighing and looked at Blackpink to back me up. "Okay boys back up a little and let Ashley and us explain to you what's going on", Jennie said and my brothers just backed up a little and right there and then Ikon came to see what's going on. "Hey girls what's going on here? and why is GOT7 here?", Jay asked and we sighed. "Well You see Jay oppa, if you haven't notice that my last name is Tuan which I'm related to Mark, but I'm also related to the rest of GOT7 so they are my brothers", I said making Ikon shocked. They look at GOT7 then back at me like i'm crazy, but after a few minutes finally understand. I realized that I was standing next to Chan which I could see him blushing and I was blushing as well and my brothers notice it. "okay now explain why our baby sister is here?", Jackson said and I sighed. "wait Ashley you didn't tell them you auditioned here few days ago and got accepted?", Bobby asked me and I shocked my head no. "anyways my lovely brothers I did audition here and I got accepted yesterday and now I'm a trainee here", I said and I can see anger and happiness on their face. "now explain why you dropped out of college?", Jinyoung asked me. "well I didn't want study Law oppas and the other reason was to audition here at YG", I said making my brothers more angry.

I hid behind Chan because I made my brothers even more angry, but they should have listen to me when I didn't want to go to school to learn law but they didn't listen to me at all. "Young lady what do mean by that?", BamBam asked I whimper in fear. "I mean that I didn't want to go school to become a lawyer like you wanted me to, but that isn't what I wanted! you can asked Lisa what I wanted to do", I said to them making them shook. I giggles at my brothers who look dumbfounded. "Chan oppa I really like like you", I whispers in Chan's ears making him blush and Chan Drags me out of the practice room and that made my brothers notices. "Omo Chan and Ashley are confessing to each other!", Jay and Jennie both said at the same time making Jackson and Mark leaving.

 "Ashley look we knew each other since High school and I had a crush on you since freshman year of high school, what i'm trying to say is I love you Ashley and will you be my girlfriend", Chan said to me and I started to tear up while saying yes. Chan hugs me and spins me around and at that moment I saw my brothers, Blackpink and rest of IKon. Chan decided to back hug me and I can see my brothers getting mad and overprotective. "Jung Chan Woo why the hell do you back hugging our baby sister?", Mark asked angrily. "Hyung listen I love Ashley and we been best friends since freshman year of high school and I had a crush on her since freshman year of high school so I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. And that's why I'm back hugging her", Chan said and my brothers sighed because they knew Chan since my high school life and that's why they trust him with me. "As long as Chan, IKon and Blackpink are here it's okay for you to be a YG Trainee and We feel happy that you chose this path instead of becoming a lawyer", JB said and my other brothers nods while smiling. 

~Skip Time to GOT7(GOT8)'s house~

After my training my brothers invite over BTS, Blackpink, IKon, Twice, TXT, and CL for a huge sleepover. What my brothers don't know is Chan is going to sleep in my bed with me and they can't say no because I'm 21 years old and I know not to have sex until i'm married. I really do love my brothers but I hate it when they are overprotective of me. You may asking how I know CL well that's a other story for another time. I love being a YG trainee because YG was my dream company to train at before thinking of being a business woman like my mother. I know that being a trainee is hard but being an idol like my brothers, IKon, BTS, Blackpink, Twice, CL, and TXT. I still believe that parents abandoned me because their hiding something big and doesn't want tell my brothers and I. You may be asking why is Jackson chinese, BamBam Thai and Mark and I American while JB, Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Yugyeom Korean? Well our father slept with Jackson's mother, BamBam's mother, Mark's and my mother, JB's mother, Jinyoung's mother, Youngjae's mother and Yugyeom's mother. 

It's funny because IKon, BTS, Twice, CL and TXT though we were all adopted expect for Mark and I until Blackpink explain for the eight of us. Just thinking how my dad was a man slut to seven women. I was in my thoughts when I felt someone back hugging before putting something around my neck. I turn around to see Chan before putting my hand on my neck. speed walked to my room where my mirror is. When I got to my room I looked in my mirror and gasps to see a moon and a star necklace{Picture Above} and I ran to hug Chan. "Thank you my love, I love it so much", I said and he hugged me. "your welcome my love" he said to me and we heard a clearing of the throat. We turned around to see Blackpink & CL with my brothers giving Chan a teasing look on their faces. They started to tease Chan and I and we both tease them back to see their reactions. We started to the living room set up for movies, but suddenly my phone starts to ring so I walked to my room to answer the phone call. "Hello who is this?", I answered the call and I heard a voice that I haven't heard in five years. ""Ashley darling it's me dad", the voice on the other end of the call. I got mad and started to curse at him and told him what damage that mom and him did five years ago. 

"Honey calm down, your mother and I are very sorry for what we did five years ago, but listen to me please Ashley, I know that you're a trainee under YG Entertainment and you dropped out of college, your mother and I have spies watching over you and your brothers. One of them is your boyfriend Jung Chan Woo he's been watching you to  make sure your mother's and mine enemies don't go after you and your brothers. About CL she is your personal bodyguard that I have personally picked for you because you knew CL since you were little and you feel safe around her, also your mother and I will be coming over tomorrow to explain why we had to do what we did five years, I love you my princess remember that you can trust the spies and CL.", Dad said before hanging up. I started to cry when I feel someone back hugging me and I turned around to see BamBam oppa hugging me he asked what's wrong. I told him everything about dad and my mom and how they are coming here tomorrow he got very mad and ran out of my room to the living room where everyone else is. I came into the living seeing my brothers picking a fight with IKon, BTS, Blackpink, TXT, Twice, and CL so I started to yell at them to stop. 

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading my First ever GOT7 Fanfic, I hope you guys like it and give me support. It took me four days to finish the first chapter. I would like positive comments and not negative comments. I do have another Fanfic on my other account Kookie_with_Suga and it's called A Loser to A Badass Mafia {VxBTS FF} that I'm working on. So my Lil Butterflies please treat my writing with respect and not disrespect thank you. ~ Ash