A Perfect Summer Day

It was the start of summer, and Skeppy felt upbeat and ready to start a new video. He sat down at his gaming setup, took a breath, and started Minecraft up. 

"What should I do for a new video?" He asked himself. "Maybe I should do a So I trapped 100 kids...nah." Skeppy couldn't decide what he was going to do. He left his desk and sat on his bed. "Maybe Bad has an idea. I'm going to call him."

Bad: Hey! What's up?

Skeppy: Hey bad, so I need some ideas for a new video. Can you help me?

Bad: Uhhh, sure, why not. How about a So I trapped 100 kids in a dot dot dot?

Skeppy: Yeah, well I already thought of that. And trolling people. And challenges. But I don't want to do any of them.

Skeppy felt defeated. He always had a stupid idea for his videos, but he just couldn't think of one.

Bad: Hey, its ok. How about you just take the day off today? You know you don't need to post a new video every day.

Skeppy: Hmm, ok. But what do I do? It's not like I have friends or anything.

Bad: SKEPPY! I'm your friend, remember you muffinhead?

Skeppy: No, you're not my friend.

Bad: WHAT?!

Skeppy: You're my best friend, silly.

Bad: Aww you really mean that?

Skeppy: Of course Bad. Hmm...wait. Ohhhh I have such a good idea! 

Bad: Huh? Wait what is your idea?

Skeppy: Baaaaaad. How about you stay at my place for the summer? I can buy you a tickeeeet!

Bad: Wait what?! Skeppy are you crazy?!

Skeppy: Noo, I really mean it! So what do you think?

Bad: Hmm, I don't have any plans for the summer soo...yea! 

Skeppy: Yay! Aaaaand...

Bad: Skeppy? What are you doing?

Skeppy excitingly tapped quickly on his phone. Wow, Skeppy thought, I finally get to meet him in person!

Skeppy: Done! Your flight is booked and you are officially coming over on June 7th.

Bad: Wow! Okay! I should get packing then.

Skeppy: Ok! See you soon then, shorty!

Bad: HEY! NO-

Call ended.