1651-1660

Chapter 1651: Arriving at the Asura Gate's Headquarters

Ren Wokuang's eyes were blood-red and towering killing intent burst out from his body. He screamed, "I refuse to believe this! I refuse to believe that Wang Mengqin will fall for you! It's impossible for you two to get married!"

Wei Hong simply chuckled, "It's true that Wang Mengqin doesn't like me. You're right. She still loves you. However, I simply promised her that I will set you free the moment she marries me. In order to free you from here, she agreed!"

Despite being happy that she was still thinking about him, rage filled his heart. "You're shameless! You're a shameless b*stard!"

Wei Hong laughed it off. "That's right, I'm shameless. So what if I'm a vile b*stard? You're the hero, you're full of righteousness, however, look at yourself right now. You've been tortured to the point where you don't even know if you'll be more thankful if I killed you right now. Even the woman you love has promised to be my wife. The winner will always be the king. Right now, I'm a winner, you're just a dog!"

Endless anger flashed through Ren Wokuang's eyes and if he could run free, the first thing he would do would be to tear a chunk of flesh out of Wei Hong's body to vent his anger.

A smile remained on Wei Hong's body as he continued, "In front of authority and strength, love is nothing but a farce. You'll only be able to survive in this world when you possess both authority and power! No matter how unwilling Wang Mengqin is to be my wife, she will belong to me after the wedding. Several hundreds of thousands of years later, she will slowly learn to love me and you will be nothing more than a forgotten memory."

"In the future, everyone in the Asura Gate will know that Wang Mengqin is my woman! I won't just possess her body, I will even win her heart over. The one thing I didn't expect is for her to still be a virgin. You really surprised me. The more I think about how I will ravage your true love and the more I think about her beautiful moans... What a great feeling!"

Wei Hong roared with laughter when he thought about it and the entire prison was filled with his booming voice.

"You! I'm going to kill you!!!" Ren Wokuang roared and he trashed about. It was too bad he was restrained by ten thousand years old ice chains and he failed to set himself free.

Wei Hong raised his arm and grabbed his shoulders. Giving it a violent squeeze, the sound of bones breaking echoed through the air. Chilly Yin energy pierced through Ren Wokuang's bones.

The intense pain caused Ren Wokuang's expression to contort, but he clenched his teeth and refused to scream.

Wei Hong released a sinister laughter, "Hehehe, your bones really are tough. However, the tougher they are, the more I like it. The more I like it, the more I feel like tormenting you!" He tightened his grip once again and sounds of shattering bones filled the room.

Even though Ren Wokuang's face was twisted in pain, he refused to scream.

"I want to see how long you'll be able to last." Wei Hong snickered and he released his shoulders. Moving his palms down to Ren Wokuang's arms, ribs, and his legs, not a single part of Ren Wokuang's body was left intact.

Every time he shattered the bones on a part of Ren Wokuang's body, he would let out roaring laughter before revealing an expression of excitement.

Ren Wokuang was eventually unable to endure the pain and the yells he let out were comparable to that of a wounded beast.

Hearing his screams, Wei Hong didn't slow down in the slightest. Instead, he grabbed even harder and completely shattered every bone in Ren Wokuang's body.