chapter 6

We went to bighit entertainment where boys were waiting for us.we went there i didn't talk that much.i was quite as christe was talking to jungkook and taehyung, eunbi was talking to jimin,miso was talking to namjoon,yuna was talking to hoseok,jieun was talking to suga and lily was talking to jin.so i got a call and it was my friend misty.i answered the call and said hello as everyone's attention turned to me.we were talking and she said that a boy was finding christie and told me where are they and i explained everything to him.ohh what is his name,i said.sage i think,she said.ohh ok bye i will talk to you later.she hang up the call and i asked christie can i talk to you? Yeah,she said.i told her did you know who sage is.yeah he is my cousin.and i told her ohh and explained to her everything.He then went back to talk to jungkook but taehyung came to me and said hey maknae.hi ,i said.you are very cute,he said and pinched my cheeks.oww that hurts i said and he laughed.we reached the restaurant but jungkook was staring at me the whole time.Then we ate and went to shopping as taehyung came to me and said i wanna talk to you but jungkook and christie were giving us death glares and other went with their biases.i walked with taehyung and he said i love christie and aren't you her friend since you were kids.yeah ,i said.and i laughed and said so you want to know about christie.yeah,thats my smart little sis.and suddenly jungkook came and taehyung kissed my cheeks but jungkook went away but i was blushing mess.i told taehyung about christie and we went to others.they were waiting for us and they said where were you two.Taehyung was seeing clothes for me and brought me a drink,i elbowed taehyung and he said,ye-yeah.and we sat in the car and he said what did you lie? Cuz i know Christie's bias is you and he gets easily jealous and if you have to be with her you have to stick with girls so she will get jealous and she will talk to you.okay he said .

As we were talking christie was talking to jungkook and taehyung with me and others with their biases.jungkook and christie were looking at us while talking and taehyung noticed and kissed my cheeks.i was red. He pinched my both cheeks and said you are so cute.ahh plz taehyung oppa,dont.he said i cant resist,you are so much cute and said imagine if we have to pay for being cute.you have to pay in billions.oppa, i said.what ,he said and kissed my cheeks.christie and jungkook were giving us death glares...we went to bighit entertainment and we exchanged our phone numbers.

To be continued...