chapter two

In the school, people gave you a weird face of them because your hair colour were gold-brownish well you really didn't care about it cause you are wearing a wig but you care about something really important more than anything you care which was your job. Your job was a spy so you  have two identities which were  you and a spy called Hyejeong. Well these two identites were having a different attitude. You, yourself are actually really a kind girl who helps a lot,  smiles a lot and have a bright personality while Hyejeong is the opposite one. You already graduate from another college when you were 18 so you are really smart but you didn't want to continue your study so you stop and open a salon for everyone since you really like to cutting nicely and help them to make them nice.

........................................................................

When the period was over, you lied down your head on the table because you were tired to listen to the teacher who was talking about magnetism and plus you knew it already about it. You plugged your earpieces and close your ears, you were pretending to listening to music. Then a girl came and said that a nerd boy bullied by Amber's group. Everyone ran to the scene and left you alone in the class.

You were really curious about it so you ran to the scene which was the toilet, you wait until the break was over then you enter in the toilet. The boy was really weak so you help him but he refuse.

Yoongi: please don't touch me!

Hyejeong: lets go to the nurse room.

Yoongi: i don't want too.

Hyejeong: YA! JUST GO TO THE NURSE ROOM RIGHT NOW!

Yoongi: o-ok.

You help him to the nurse room. On the way to the nurse room, you met TaeHyung the friendly guy you ever met and your regular costumer came every friday. Tehee, but he didn't know it was you who always manicure his fingernails and cut his bangs a little bit. Well your bestfriend is jealous of you cause she likes him and she had a feeling that Taehyung likes your real self but you didn't care about it because you need to focus on your job and if you inlove with someone, your spy identity will be expose.

Taehyung ran from behind and help yoongi by put Yoongi's left hand over his shoulder and hold his hand with Taehyung's left hand.

Taehyung: why Amber bullied you?

Yoongi: i didn't want to do her homework.

Taehyung: i see *nodded* hyejeong-ah.

Hyejeong: since when we are close?

Taehyung: aww come on.

You gave him a sharp stare, after he looked at you like that, he looked down and just stay silent until arrived at the nurse room.

Yoongi: thank you Taehyung-ssi and hyejeong-ssi.

You just walk away while taehyung smiled then asked him to take a rest and ran to you.

Taehyung: hyejeong i need to talk about something.

You guys stop in the centre of the hallway and facing each other.

Hyejeong: what?

Taehyung:well I'm sorry i called your name with informal. *scratch his hair*

Hyejeong: then? *folded your arms and stare him with your cold eyes*

Taehyung: can you be my friend? So that i can talk to you with informal language?

Hyejeong: ok *walk away*

Taehyung: thank you hyejeong-ah!! *shouted*

Hyejeong: whatever.