Luna

It was clear that Jeongguk would take Taehyung's side, at least for now, after peeking through what his mate had gone through.

The memories of the happenings were still very vivid in his mind, how Taehyung silently stood there feeling betrayed by everyone with silent tears falling down. It was something he couldn't imagine. It was something that he would like to erase from his Charmer's memories.

And he had the power to do that, after all he was supreme royal alpha and his mate had the same powers too, but the thing here was he wanted Taehyung to move on and wouldn't play with his memories without his permission.

He wanted Taehyung to stand beside his family, smiling and laughing as they were before, he wanted Taehyung to accept the fact that he can't change destiny, what's written to happen shall happen at any cost. He wanted to see his mate happy.

And he would bring that boxy-smile on his face at any cost.

At any length.

Yet now wasn't the time to make his mate talk to his brother. He would wait for the right time and fresh air to handle the situations, just like a true mate would do.

They went in the hallway, entering the living room, the sight of the particular sky-head was haunting to the powerful mates and to be honest Taehyung felt a little ashamed of his actions, let's be honest once again, there was a small voice in his head and heart saying that he shouldn't waste anymore time and give them forgiveness yet there was another voice which was saying that until they are truly sorry for their actions, he shouldn't forgive them, and truly sorry in his dictionary was ' to pay for their actions' which they were.

Yeonjun looked up and saw Taehyung approaching him with unreadable expression on his face and feared that he might lose this opportunity to gain his hyung's love once more.

Now Taehyung was standing there, contemplating what he would do next and without further ado, he asked Yeonjun to leave the place as if Yeonjun's worst nightmare came true.

'hyung, please listen to me atleast for once, please hyung.' Yeonjun begged, taking Taehyung's large hands in his own and Taehyung did nothing. He wanted to listen to what his younger brother had to say.

He felt guilty to say.

'okay I will, but make it fast, and then leave.' Taehyung said pointing at the exit, meanwhile Jeongguk nodded to Yeonjun who was looking at him with pleading eyes as if to say, 'please let me stay', Jeongguk knew it was useless, as in this state Taehyung wouldn't listen to anyone and it would make their relationship worst so he just nodded to Yeonjun. 

The newly formed trio was not anywhere to be seen as they were having a couple fight outside, Yoongi and Hoseok wanted Jimin to stay with them and the omega kept on saying that he shouldn't leave without his soulmate's permission at which they both scoffed saying, ' who is your soulmate sweet, we would like to meet them.' the conversation getting heated amongst them and that's when Jimin declared that he had have enough of the alpha and beta bickering with him now he would find his own way, it wasn't that he didn't want to go with them, instead he had waited all his life for his mate and didn't have a single thought that he had two mates  but now he was happy and cheerful after seeing them,it was just he didn't want to leave Taehyung all alone. 

After all he had seen what Taehyung had gone through.

'i'll talk to you two later as now I have some important business to finish' and that's when they both had enough of their omega. While Yeonjun was going to say something, Taehyung sensed something was very wrong with his soulmate, like he was calling for help and he did.

'Taehyung!' Jimin mind-linked him and that's when Taehyung fumed with anger, his rage and adrenal glands secreting fight or flight hormones which didn't go unfelt by his alpha.

And guess what----maybe it was time for Supreme Royal Alpha's pack new luna. Kim Taehyung to be made the new Luna.