Confessions

Okay pretend he's not married with kids. Thanks😘❤️

My lifelong friend Gavin and I sat under a tree in my backyard. Seems kind of funny doesn't it? I mean he's like the mayor of San Francisco and all it seem so casual for him.

We were sitting there talking about all of it and I was listening and nodding as I pulled out my weed. He stopped talking for a sec and I looked up. He had this look on his face as if to say "Really?"

"Oh come on don't act like you don't smoke," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"We were having a serious conversation," he said.

"We can still have that," I countered, "This just makes it a little more fun." And gave him a big grin.

I started to try and light the joint, but the wind was a little strong. He shielded it from the wind with his hand. It was little stuff like that, that made me like him. He's like helpful and thinks about it y'know?

I breathed in and held it for a bit letting it burn a little and sighed. Gavin laughed.

"What," I asked starting to laugh a little too.

"I just can't believe I'm still doing this with you Y/N," and laughed even more as he took a hit.

"I can. You're still the guy I've known for years," I said and smiled.

He blew smoke in my face and I laughed. We were quiet for a while just taking in the day.

"I have something to tell you Y/N."

He turned to me and I turned my head.

"Okay shoot," I said.

"I think I wanna run for governor," he announced.

"Really? That's so awesome! I bet you'll win too people love you."

"Thank you," he said and he sounded like he really meant it. We sat there for a while smoking it down. He looked really like nice just sitting there relaxed. Though nice isn't a good enough word for it. I don't get to see relaxed Gavin much anymore.

His eyebrows furrowed and he looked unsure about something.

"Hey what's up? Why is your face doing that," I said half joking.

"I just think I have something else to tell you but I don't know if I should or if I can."

"Well whatever it is I'm sure-"

"I love you." He cut me off. He looked down seeming almost guilty about it.

"I mean me too-"

"Oh thank God," he said and kissed me.

I immediately kissed back. This was the moment I had been waiting for for years. To know that he actually liked me too was incredible.

His arms went around me and behind my back, running his fingers ever so slightly along my spine, making me shiver. I put one hand behind his neck pulling him close to me. The other hand went in his perfectly gelled hair messing it up. I had always wanted to do that.

He broke away for a second and laughed a little then went right back to kissing me.

The kiss became more intense as our tongues slid together. I moved to sit on his lap grinding against him a little. He groaned and that sent a pulse of pleasure throughout my body. God knows how many times I had thought of this, touched myself to it.

"Unh Y/N you do that so we'll."

His hands went down to my hips grinding me into him harder. I moaned a little encouraging him. I started to take off his shirt but he said "Shouldn't we go inside." And smiled a little.

"Oh haha yeah," I said, "Then again it doesn't matter that much to me."

He laughed but carried me inside anyways, kissing me the entire way. Once we go to my bed the real fun started. I pulled off his shirt. God I had seen this before but not in the same context. He had really strong arms and I ran my hands down them. I did it really lightly and he got goosebumps. I smiled.

He pulled my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra so I was immediately exposed. I kissed him as he ran his hands over my breasts, massaging them and pinching my nipples. I let out and audible moan.

"Oh" I moaned and rolled my eyes back for a second.

I could feel him through his jeans and palmed him eliciting an actual moan from him. Audible and entirely caused by me.

"Gavin I want you right now," I moaned in between kisses.

"I know sweetheart. Be patient." He said and sucked on my neck. My head dropped back.

He began to take off my shorts so slowly and I whined, making him grin and growl a little, showing his perfect teeth. He quickly removed my panties and ran his fingers up and down my pussy.

Slowly he slid his middle finger in. Only a little bit though, teasing me, making me squirm. His eyes had changed. Entirely filled with lust. I wanted so much more. He lowered his head down to where he was level with where I wanted him most.

"Please Gavin."

"Beg for it." He said looking me directly in the eyes.

"Please eat me out, Gavin. I can't take it anymore please." I said sounding like I was almost crying.

Finally he attached his lips to my clit sucking on it before licking up and down my folds. I moaned loudly clearly pleasing him as he groaned against me going a little faster.

My hands went to his hair, now sufficiently messed up. It was hot. He looked a little more rugged and was certainly acting like it. He looked up at me as he was going down on me though I could never hold eye contact for a while.

It didn't take very long for me to cum as he seemed to know what he was doing. He seemed to know because he started to rub small circles on my clit.

"Gavin- oh my god- I'm gonna cum," I moaned and arched my back.

I let out a loud moan as I came. He kept rubbing my clit throughout my orgasm. As I came down from my high I was panting and breathlessly I said "Jesus Gavin."

"I know," he replied and kissed me, "I want you."

This effectively made me groan and begin to unbutton his jeans, they must be pretty tight by now.

Once I got them off he sighed and kissed my forehead. Seeing as I didn't want to wait I pulled his boxers down as well. I reached across him to my dresser to grab a condom.

He gave my ass a playful smack making me hum. I tore open the condom and, as slowly as possible, rolled it over his hard member. He sat up against the head board and I sat on his lap lowering myself into him.

We both moaned in unison, however he was a little louder than me. I honestly didn't want to wait so I sped up right away.

He kissed my chest and massaged my breasts with one hand. His other arm was wrapped around me pulling us closer together. I moved my hips in a certain way and his head fell back against the headboard.

"God Y/N I could do this all day," he moaned and rubbed my back.

My hand was on the back of his neck and the other on his shoulder. I bent my head down to suck a hickey onto his neck making him hum in pleasure. He licked his finger and rubbed my clit making me moan louder. I had my head down and he brought his other hand to my chin and brought it up.

"Look at me," and we made eye contact, "I love you."

Honestly that in and of itself made me moan.

"I love you too," I said and have him a quick kiss.

I was getting close and I could feel that he was too so I sped up.

"I'm so close–oh," I said and came, shaking on top of him.

Not long after, he came with a loud moan. He helped me off of him and we layed down together on top of my blanket because we were both hot. I rested my head in his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"We should have done this much sooner," I said pointedly.

"I know."