~| Planning The 'Happy' Ending |~ {Chapter One}

Dream's POV
I was just sitting beneath the 'Tree of Feelings' well....what's left of it.
It has been hard without him....my brother....my blood......to think, that I could of saved him....but I was scared....look what he did to himself......Its all MY fault.....

No one's POV
"Dream!" A small, high pitch voice cooed out.
Dream flinched harshly, and looked to where the voice came from. When Dream's gaze focused on the voice, he saw two familiar skeletons. "Ah! Blue! Ink!" Dream said in a pleased tone, happy to see his allies, and overall friends.

Blue's POV
Dream is one of my best friends, besides Ink, but I hate to see him sad...I hate it when we arrive, and he pretends to be happy, it's so sad...poor Dreamy, I guess he misses his brother, I mean, it's not like he had anything to do with it...right?

Ink's POV
Yet again, Dream acts happy, I thought that was my job, yet, for Dream, it is getting out of hand, I need to see what's wrong, today is the day, I ask if he is okay, I refuse to let a friend be as down as he is now...

No one's POV
"So...why are y'all here? Didn't you have a mission that didn't need my power?" Dream asked with a curious tone, while focusing on the Golden Apples in his hand. "Well, even so, we could still use the amazing power of the Light Guardian. Don't cha think?" Ink said with a wide grin, hoping to cheer Dream up. "Yeah! Three brains are better than two!" Blue said cheerfully, with his classic adorable, innocent bean smile.
"Blue...we don't actually have brains- but uh, okay!" Ink replied, chuckling a bit. "Oh- so...you want me to come?" Dream looked back up at the other two skeletons. "Duh!" Blue cheered as he smiled cutely poking out his blue ectoplasmic tongue playfully. "Yeah! Why would we not?" Ink wore a slightly confused expression. "Oh!...um...n-no reason!" Dream stuttered as a small drip of sweat formed on his skull.

Ink's POV
He is acting suspicious....I wonder what he is trying to hide...- Well, I guess we have to think about it after our mission, before 'They' all get back.

Dream's POV
I am not sure....I feel like Ink is onto me....I just have to act normal..that's can't be too hard....right?

No one's POV
"We should start to head off now, It would be better to get there as soon as possible" Ink explained while opening a portal, and jumping inside, with. Blue nodded, and followed Ink. "You coming?" Ink looked at the skeleton wearing a lot of yellow, that was lost in his own thoughts.
Dream flinched a bit "C-coming!" He'd run into the portal with his friends, ready to start....what you might ask?....let's find out...

T.B.C
(Sorry it is so short, just busy with online school, I'll finish the second part as soon as I can!)