Chapter 6 (Edited)

Jihyo's POV

I woke up because my phone kept ringing.

Ugh!! Who the hell is calling this early?!

I sleepily got my phone at the side table to see who's calling. But, my sleepiness was instantly lost when I saw the caller id.

JYP-nim calling...

Bullshit! It's our CEO!

Because I was literally shocked by the sudden call, I fell off the bed, my butt came crashing with the hard floor but I didn't mind it and instantly answered the call even if I was still obviously sitting on the floor.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sorry for interrupting your sleep Jihyo-ssi, I just wanted to inform you that TWICE and BTS will have a collaboration next month for KBS Song Festival. Me and Si-hyuk already agreed on this, were just only waiting for yours and Namjoon's response." JYP-nim straightly went to the point making me more awake than ever before.

Damn what?! A c-collaboration from b-both groups?!

"Hello? Jihyo? Are you still there?"

I went back to myself after I heard PD-nim calling my name.

"Ah no, I mean y-yes!"

I stammered and facepalmed myself because of my self-stupidity right now.

God, Jihyo! Compose yourself! Your talking to your CEO!

"Pardon Jihyo but, was that a yes or a yes?"

He asked and chuckled, making me more embarrassed at myself.

"Oh, will be glad to accept it PD-nim. Don't worry, I will discuss this to the others later on. Is there anything else PD-nim?" I asked finally recovered from my shocked state just a while ago.

"No, that's the only reason why I called you. I will be sending the updates to you later this afternoon." He said.

"Aww, okay. Kamsahamnida PD-nim. Annyeong!" I bid my goodbye as I ended the call. After that, I went inside the bathroom to do my morning routine.

It's still early in the morning but so many things already happened, including my embarrassing moment talking with PD-nim over the phone, geez.

"Jal jumusyeosseoyo, Jihyo-ssi?" RM oppa asked once I got inside the kitchen. It's still early so obviously, me and RM oppa are the only ones who's awake. I nodded my head while smiling, before answering.

"Ne, jal jasseoyo, oppa. Thanks for asking."