First Assumptions As a Patient

February 14,1941

Cold yet calming wind hit Victoria right into her face as she stepped out of the prisoner transportation kind of thing with long-ass handcuffs on her hands. She definitely knew why she was here,in the "overpopulated" Lucia. For God's sake why is this state even exists? Who even lives in here? Oh,well except for that patients in that goddamn hospital. She's one them now. She slowly walked through the huge doors with the guardians holding both of her arms like she's a bomb ready to explode.

One of the guardians ringed the bell on the table that caught attention of a certain blonde haired nurse. She swayed through the guardian while loudly smacking on her gum.

"Yeah,may i help you?"

Guardian didn't answered,he only pointed at the long haired girl that's been handcuffed for like an hour.

"Oh right! The elevator is right there,Doctor Hanover will take care of her."

Victoria glared at her surroundings in awe since she was in the prison for a...while. Her dark brown eyes twinkled while looking at the huge chandelier that's been filling the huge hall with it's warm yellow light. The feeling of being in here kind of excited her,even made something tingle inside of her stomach. In fact,this was perfectly normal as there was literally nothing that made her feel the pure joy for a long time.

March 13,1940

Rustling of the trees kept getting stronger as they ran from their old home from now on. Hand in hand,they prayed to not get busted by that cops who's been trying to catch the oldest girl. They stopped as soon as they felt a place where they could be a little safe and Amelia tried to get over the shock that she's been through.

"Victoria..What have you done"

Victoria tried to wipe the blood on her face as she laughed like a maniac.

"Oh have you seen that! I done what i had to do and i swear that felt so good"

"No that's not good! W-we're definitely going to prison. And stay there until we rot! And believe me or not i don't wanna die in prison!"

"No no,don't say that. You're not going to die in prison."

"And you?"

Victoria stopped in her tracks for a bit and then continued talking.

"Uhh,about that.. I think i'm the one who's going to prison and i am probably going to rot in there. Or worse,i'll get executed by the end of the month."

"I don't let you to do that you know."

"I don't remember the part where i asked about your opinion."

"I didn't gave you an opinion for you to agree! I just don't let you to do that. Don't you remember that time.."

She sighed and continued.

"You told me i'm the only one you have. This thing..goes for me too."

Victoria gave her an lopsided grin as she pulled her into a tight hug.

"Just promise me you won't come after me."

"Then promise me you'll come back to me."

"You know that i don't promise to things i can't do."

"But-"

"But you're just lucky to be an exception."

Victoria retreated after hugging,while kissing her little sister's temples for the last time as she put the glass pocket watch,which is their dead father's,in her cold palms.

"Just...don't lose this okay? Protect it no matter what. And if the watch stops working,just know that i won't be able to return again."

"You'll return again. I know that. And i believe in that."

"Love you sis."

Victoria ran away as she ruffled her little sister's hair for the last time.

Little did she know how much wreck she left behind.

Flashback End

She returned into reality with the ding of the elevator. As soon as she exited the elevator,guardians dragged her along the hallway until they reached a huge door. One of the guardians opened the door while other guardian unchained her wrists. As soon as the chains hit the floor,she rubbed her now red wrists in a slow manner as she entered the room while doing that. The soft red carpeted floor felt nice under her shoes as the door closed behind her with a loud thud.

When she stopped checking out the huge room,a man,probably Filipino,came across her and smiled softly while pointing across the couch in front of his desk.

"Please sit down."

She slowly sat herself down into the most comfortable couch that she have been sat into and crossed her legs. The man flipped through some documents and while doing that he started talking.

"Victoria Morgan,right?"

"Uh huh,that i am."

While putting the documents neatly in to the folder,he took of his glasses and then started talking.

"Yeah. I'm Doctor Richard Hanover and from now on i'll be responsible for your health and everything."

"Oh yeah,just sort the other cliché things that other doctors say to every patient they've been responsible of."

"You are very mistaken of that thing,Ms. Morgan. The main purpose of our hospital is not like the aims of other hospitals. We are trying to reintegrate our patients into society as a normal person-"

"So you're assuming that i'm not normal?"

"I- I didn't mean to say that."

"Yeah,and what do you exactly mean,Doctor Hanover?"

He got up from his seat and went through the little bar where he usually gets his drink from and poured himself a glass of scotch. He continued to talk as he took a sip from his glass.

"I mean,just think Ms. Morgan. Do a normal person would've done these things?"

"Well I've seen worse. You're a doctor so you probably must have seen worse and probably healed them if that's what you do as a doctor. I think i'm an easy piece for you."

Doctor Hanover felt dumbfounded by the words she's been saying. He put his glass down to the counter and took a cigarette from his case. While handing the cigarette to the comfortably seated girl,he gathered up his sentences and continued to talk.

"Like as i've said before Ms. Morgan,i'm here to heal you and i won't stop until you feel better,i hope we're clear now."

He held out his hand for her to shake but of course,she didn't return to shake his hand. She just took a drag from her cigarette and looked at him sternly like she's been trying to blow his brains out by just looking at him. If looks could kill now,

"Nurse Bucket will be escort you to your new room,please make yourself at home Ms. Morgan."

The girl turned around from her seat and looked up at the older woman who was looking at her with a smirk.

My God,could her bangs be the most ugliest thing in the world? Do even my bangs look like that? Oh,i hope not.

"This way,Ms. Morgan"

Victoria returned the smirk back at her as she walked through the doors while checking out her surroundings once more.

A/N: Yeah uhhh,that was that! i'm actually really proud of this chapter if you ask me. Hope y'all like it as much as i did💫