Kaname Yuu Yukimura.

Within a lived a dangerous group of mafia members and the well-known family of the Yukimura. They all had a secret to hide, some more than others, but no one pried into each other's life. This was why the group was so well connected together through the death of the main family.

The mansion was one of the best in the street. Only the rich stayed there, like them. Naturally the rich were mostly made of underworld characters like them. The white paint with perfected roofs made the build stand out much more than the rest, with the many cars sitting out front and a large pool in the front.

Upstairs in the building was a double-doored , a lone male lazily laid on the couch with his arm over his face. The white shirt he had previously put on left open, revealing his chest, along with the illusion of him being rather thin came with his actual body, Kaname was in fact very Muscular. Even though he wore his suits to prevent anyone from seeing what he was hiding underneath. The strength was without a doubt there for them to see.

His chest rose slowly, even in the dimly lit room, his pale skin revealed the gentle sounds of him falling back to sleep once more. He was no bodybuilder, He much preferred to fight when it called for it. No more.

A sigh suddenly escaped the male and slowly he removed his arm and peered into the darkness where a clock sat on the wall. Then he closed his eyes slowly, his strong arms moving him up to stand. Starting to button the shirt up to the collar and fixing it in a mirror. The sleeves of his shirt fit too tight over his muscular arms, but not too much. If someone was close enough then they might notice. Tucking his shirt into pantsuit, before pull on a light brown vest and dark brown suit jacket. Kaname decided to wear a red tie for today, forgoing anything else for the meeting with the nursery teacher and his old friend.

Staring into the mirror was a man with dark brown hair that is grown up to his collar with his bangs falling into his face, red-brown eyes and his facial expression is calm and tranquil. Most would consider him rather emotionless, but it was mostly men who hated him to begin with. If he did smile then he had a small smile, not too noticeable for those around him. Kaname is one of the tallest vampires in the mansion. he also dresses formally most of the time.

 he also dresses formally most of the time