The First Day Of On Planet Earth!

Once upon a My Little Pony, and Equestria Tale, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, And Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Bolt notice that Flash Sentry never came to school, and he hadn't shown up for three weeks worth of homework. Of course, Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Bolt said, "where is Flash Sentry?" Also, Fluttershy, and Rarity agreed that it is weird not seeing Flash Sentry around even but what they didn't know was that Flash Sentry hasn't been home in three weeks even. Which startles Twilight Sparkle to think what if Flash Sentry is hurt or worse he could be dead. Of course, Applejack said to Twilight Sparkle that is impossible because I see his shoe, and when she grabbed Flash Sentry's shoe and to her shock it wasn't attached to Flash Sentry's body anymore. Then Pinkie Pie, Sunset Shimmer finds Flash Sentry badly hurt and not breathing at all and also with a bite mark on the side of his neck. Also, his clothes were not in good shape at all even, and it seemed like his heart had been ripped out of his chest and that meant he was clearly dead and of course, Twilight Sparkle fell to her knees at the shock of Flash Sentry being dead. Then a bolt of lightning came out of sky and strikes Flash Sentry's chest where his heart should be. And suddenly Flash Sentry's heart starts regenerating all by itself. And air fills his lungs and his eyes open to see Rainbow Bolt stirring at him, and also, it seems that Flash Sentry can't walk because his legs got broken when he was pushed off of a cliff and had been unconscious from his falling on his side. And now, it was up to Rainbow Bolt to carry Flash Sentry but he didn't want that to happen but Rainbow Bolt gets down near Flash Sentry's neck and kisses his neck and promptly picks him up, and Rainbow Bolt says, "I'll take him home and take care of him too." Also, Rainbow Bolt was assigned to be Flash Sentry's caretaker until he is back on his feet again. Then a sorcerer fixes Flash Sentry's legs so that he can walk. Then out of blue, Rainbow Bolt picks Flash Sentry in his arms, of course, he had some bruises still. So Rainbow Bolt asks Flash Sentry to sleep with him. So he could make sure that he doesn't hurt himself.