Stupid things.

Isn't it stupid when your math teacher gives you homework , and the problems are ones you've never seen.

    Isn't it stupid when you are trying to text someone, but they text first and you have to delete what you were going to say.

    Isn't it stupid when your cat scratches your brand new, $55, shirt and tears a hole in it. ( Thants not stupid, that's annoying. )

    Isn't it stupid when the other kids in your class are being annoying, obnoxious, or mean.

    Isn't it stupid when your jam comes on and you have to turn it off, because your mom has a headache.

    Isn't it stupid when 2 of your best friends, who have been friends since the 3rd grade, and had sleepovers, and been to eachothers birthday party, and bought gifts for eachother, are in a fight, and they are never going to be friends again.

    But don't worry, because....

    Your teacher won't take that homework for a grade, and she will go over it in class.

    You will eventually text to your friend what you were going to say.

    You have other shirts, and you will get more shirts. You will love your cat anyways.

    Your teacher will handle those kids, and they will, hopefully, calm down.

    Your jam will come on again, when your mom is headache less, then you both will jam out.

    Your friends will eventually be friends again. And if not then I am sorry to say but they are stupid, because they aren't just tearing their friendship apart they are tearing other friendships apart too. They are tearing apart a relationship that cannot be replaced, and afterwards they are going to feel stupid, lost, and dumb, because they won't be the same without them.