Chapter 4: Hagrid/Christmas

Scene:
The trio walk along a path with Hagrid, talking.
Hagrid: Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?
Harry: Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?
Hagrid: Who told you 'bout Fluffy?
Ron: Fluffy?
Hermione: That thing has a name?
Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the
Harry: Yes?
Hagrid: Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.
Harry: But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!
Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.
Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking.
Harry: Exactly.
(Y/N): Hello friends, how are you all doing on this fine evening?
{The whole trio remand silent}
(Y/N): *Blinks rapidly* (Thoughts: Woah, what's with this tense atmosphere?) You know, I forgot I have some stuff to do... I'll see you guys later...
{Leaves}
Hermione: Do do you think that we were acting too suspicious?
Hagrid: {sighs} Well now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddlin' in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.
Harry: Nicholas Flamel?
Hagrid: I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that. {Exit.}
Harry: Nicholas Flamel...Who's Nicholas Flamel?
Hermione: I don't know.

(Y/N) Pov:
Why on earth would they not trust me... I don't understand I was nearly smashed by a troll... Maybe they just don't want to get me involved for my safety. They are definitely hiding something though. {Sits down in the Slytherin common room, a moment later Draco then walked over and sat down, staring at the fire.}
(Y/N): What is it now Draco? I'm not really in the mood.
Draco: Listen, I meant what I said before, I just don't want you to be getting yourself mixed in with the wrong crowd.
(Y/N): Again with this wrong crowd thing.
Draco: I mean your a pure-blood, what will people think, or start to say about other pure-bloods... Nothing good will come from speaking to them. Well think about it that mudblood and Ginger got attacked buy a troll and no doubt because they're friends with that Harry Potter.
(Y/N): I was attacked too you know
Draco: See! That's my point! Every pure-blood is special, you need to be more careful.
(Y/N): You don't treat the Weasleys at special
Draco: They are disgraces to the Wizarding world as my father says
(Y/N): But they are pure-Bloods
Draco fell silent for a moment... I wonder why? He seemed as though he ran out of words, like he was stumped... Then he abruptly stood up, I think I upset him.
Draco: Night. (Y/N).
(Y/N): Uhh... N-Night.
{My mind had gone blank from this odd interaction. As I came back to reality, I had realized this was a new side, I had not seen.}

Scene: Christmas.
{Hermione approaches the empty tables, wheeling a cart. She goes to Ron and Harry, who are playing chess.}
Harry: Knight to E-5.
{A piece moves across the board.}
Ron: Queen to E-5.
{A queen walks over to E-5 and clinks the knight away.}
Hermione: That's totally barbaric!
Ron: That's wizard's chess. I see you've packed.
Hermione: See you haven't.
Ron: Change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. He's studying dragons there!
Hermione: Good. You can help Harry, then. He's going to go the library for information on Nicholas Flamel.
Ron: We've looked a hundred times!
Hermione: Not in the restricted section...Happy Christmas. {exits.}
Ron: I think we've had a bad influence on her.
(Y/N): Hey guys, bad time?
Harry: No not at all
(Y/N): You have been kinda dogey lately...
Harry: Oh! I'm sorry... We've just been so busy and I still haven't really adjusted to being a wizard yet, stress is all...
(Y/N): Oh okay, good. I mean not good. I don't want you to be stressed but good your not dodging me. So you two will be staying here this year?
Harry: Yeah. What will you be doing this Christmas?
(Y/N): Well... My parents sent me an owl... They want me to spend time with Draco for the holiday...
Harry: What!? Why, do they want that?
(Y/N): Ehhh... Let's just say are two families are close...
Harry: That sounds awful.
(Y/N): Hehe... Yeah...
Harry: Are you going to do what your family says?
(Y/N): Well I kinda have to...
Harry: Oh I see, well if you change your mind me and Ron will be here, Right Ron?
Ron: Hmmm? Oh! Yeah... of course.
(Y/N): Thanks... Well I better get going... bye.
{Leaves}
Both: Bye.

(Y/N) POV:

I'm not sure how this is going to go, I have to spend Christmas with Draco... Does he even do anything??? I should really go find him, I'm not even sure if we are leaving or staying here... I hope we are staying here. I could see the boys some of the time, plus I don't really care for Lucius very much. I'd much rather not have to deal with him...

((A/N)): So I truly don't know what Draco does this year... I know later on in second year he stays but not first so I'm gonna have him go home

{Walks into male Dorm}
(Y/N): Hello Draco
Draco: HUH!? You startled me, what do you think your doing in here?

(Y/N): Looking for you
Draco: Wh-what? You were looking for me? why? 
{He stumbled with a slight hint of imbursement on his face, which you decided to ignore} 
(Y/N): I'm here because it seems I'll be coming with you *points at Draco's half packed suitcase*
Draco: WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE? YOU CANT BE?
(Y/N): *shock* You don't want me to come!?
Draco: Wh- uhhh... No I just cant imagine father being okay with such a thing...
Draco's thoughts: At my home??? Seeing my room??? I have to act like natural.
(Y/N):  It was fathers idea
Draco: Uhh, Mine or Yours?
(Y/N): Mine, but yours happily agreed. I have to get packed. I'll see you later.

Time skip: Malfoy Manor

Narcissa: Hello. I am Draco's mom. Isn't my Draco just the cutest. He's a good boy too, my Draco. How about you two sit down for a bite to eat? Or I could give you some money and the two of you could go have some fun?
(Y/N): Uhh okay madam
Draco: But I don't want-

(Y/N): Ah come on Draco! Don't be sooo, well, you... Have a little good wholesome fun.
Narcissa: Yes Draco, go on now *gives money to you*

Time Skip:

(Y/N): Woah... Look at this beautiful frozen lake... Hey! I have an idea lets ice skate! *you pull Draco by the arm*
Draco: Ahh, more like ice slide we don't even have any skates
{you two are tumbling around on the ices}

(Y/N): But its fun! *laughing at Draco struggling*
Draco: Oh yeah? You think that's funny? *Draco pushes himself to slam into you*
{the two of you skid across the ice}
(Y/N): *smiling* Alright you turn!
{you slam down on him}
Draco: AHH
(Y/N): Admit it *pining him to the floor* Admit your having fun!
Draco: I am not 
(Y/N): Your not getting up till you admit it 
{The two of you go back and forth for a moment when Draco tries to say he is not but a small smile and laugh stop him}
(Y/N): HHAHA I win!
Draco: Now get off...
(Y/N): heh okay

[Summary: You didn't get much interaction like that sense but you noticed Draco's relationship with his dad and realized a little about why he is the way he is and also noticed his mom kept doting on him to you]

((TIME SKIPPING TO SPRING. SO SKIPPING HARRY GETTING THE CLOAK, SNEAKING INTO LIBARY, AND FINDING THE MIRROR SINCE THERE IS NO WAY WE THE CHARCTER WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT. WE DONT LIVE IN THE GRYFFINDOR TO SEE THESE THINGS))