𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮 | 𝐬.𝐫

Gangsta
_____________________________
Joker + Harley Quinn (some parts <3)
_____________________________

You grabbed your gun out of your pocket and shot it at the nearest person next to you, but staring straight forward with no flinch. Right in front of your eyes, the love of your life, Suna Rintarou.

Suna Rintarou was the number one villian in Gothem City. Y/n worked as an intern psychiatrist at Gotham City's Arkham and had to take him in to study and care for him. Little did Y/n know, while she was spending time with him. She was putting him in rage and confusion, he had tense feelings about her. Y/n on the other hand was falling deeply in love with the psychopath that was always right in front of her eyes, she thought she was curing him.

"You're a pain in the ass." "I am not someone who is loved," he said. You pointed the gun that shot the guy near you towards his forehead, "so a heart scares you and a gun doesn't?"

He was teasing you to shoot him, "do it." He said that repeatedly until he snatched the gun away from ur hand and into his with a frustrated expression yet he was still chuckling. "Go away, Y/n." You bit your lip and stared at him, you refused to leave him without having him taking you in. All of your whining made him irritated as he decided to grab your hand and throw you inside the car.

"Dammit Y/n, why the fuck do you have to be like this." He looked away frustrated as he slammed the car door and went inside the car in the front seats. You on the other hand, you were happy on the inside. You were sitting next to him while you kept glaring at him, admiring his precious features. His snake eyes that caught ur attention the most, his beautiful and silky dark brown hair. You always wondered what feelings he was hiding behind his eyes, love? Lust? "I wonder.." you thought, as you turned back around.

You felt a hand touch ur thigh, though, you were not surprised. Who else other than Suna would be in the car? "You're a fucking pain in the ass, you know that?" He said, steering the wheels and stopping in a random but empty parking lot. "But I still enjoy the little girl right beside me." He said as he turned his head toward you, he leaned closer towards your face as you did the same. You thought he was gonna kiss you, so you closed ur eyes and stuck out ur lips. How embarrassing, he chuckled then pulled away, "if you think I'm gonna kiss you.."

You immediately opened ur eyes and quickly looked away, "you're sucha dickhead." "Well, we're even. You're a pain in the ass." You huffed and crossed your arms, that is, until you felt a sharp tug on your shirt causing you to face Suna's direction. You felt a soft texture on your lips, after some seconds, you realized that it was Suna kissing you.

It was hard for him to kiss you, considering there was a little line in the car preventing you guys to turn a bit. He grabbed ur face aggressively, making the kiss deeper as he swirled his tongue around yours. You on the other hand, your insides were screaming. So many emotions came crawling swiftly through you, hitting you like a wave. The tension you felt made you have more sexual desires towards him, you wanted him all to yourself. If someone had even tried to interact with him, girl or not, they're dead.

The sensation coming from the tongue swirling made you cry out a soft moan causing you to grip on Suna's shirt. He pulled away with a string of saliva attached on his lip, and onto yours. The lust in your eyes made him already know that you wanted him for sure.

He pulled you out of the seat and then onto him which made you flinch. You weren't quite expecting that, but oh well. You 2 made eye contact which sent shivers down your spine, his hot breath blowing slightly onto your face was not bothering you at all. The warmth of his touch made you needy and lustful. He pulled you into another kiss as you felt his hand wrap around your waist, playing with your belt. He pulled you closer towards his body to feel your warmth, only to realize you had no warmth within you at all. He pulled away and looked at you.

You looked away as he was trying to grab something in the back of the car with his arm, there it was, a knife. "What is that knife for?" "Well, the fun just started puddin. Don't ya think it was getting kinda booorring?" The knife was brought up to your neck as you noticed and smirked at him, "yeah, pretty boring." He made a little deep cut within ur skin, as blood poured onto the knife he decided to lick it and see how you taste. "Delicious, Y/n." The pain felt incredibly pleasuring for you, the way your eyes were begging for more made him realize, "you're the one."

Suna started unclipping the buttons on your flannel and took it off, he stared at your body for a good amount of seconds while examining it. "It'd be a shame if this precious and soft body got ruined.." he fake pouted, then giggled, "just kiddingggg."

You felt a sharp and chill substance against your stomach realizing it was the knife pressed against it. "So this is how you wanna play this little game of yours..?" You asked while staring at him and slowly smiling. "Will you make my wish come true, pretty princess?" "Only for you, Suna."

You unzipped his fly and saw the bulge under his pants. You licked your lips and took off your shorts, pulling half it down. "You're moving too quickly Y/n," Suna said, as he flung his member out. "I like it." The sight of his member in front of you was like a dream come true, so thirsty for it. Suna had no intention of being soft on you, he wanted to go all out. Before he could put him inside of you, he stuck his fingers inside your hole. This sudden action caused you to jump and wince a heavy and breathy moan, his fingers moved everywhere inside you, hitting all your spots. The pleasuring feeling made you wanna cum already, but of course Suna himself would never allow that. He pulled out his fingers and licked them, "now you're all ready."

He held onto your waist and lined up his member with ur hole, without a warning he inserted his member inside you and made you thrust within him. The pain was hurting so much, you felt like you were gonna go crazy. But that's the thing, you are crazy.
You wrapped your arms around his neck while thrusting into him faster and faster, moaning and whimpering inside his ears. Himself was going crazy, never has he ever imagined himself doing this sort of thing with no one. So many thoughts were flowing through both of your guys' head right now, but the most important thought was that, "he/she loves me."

__________________________
It's 12:35 am and this bitch has no inspiration :)
Word count: 1240 words