4 🦋

Y/ N POV

I tried to move but I couldn't move my body and it hurts like hell. Then everything  went black once again and I heard a beep before my body shut down again.

Vallyk POV
So me and the boys came back to the hospital after seeing Y/N yesterday. We came back and we asked if we were allowed to visit. They said yes. So we went into her hospital room and saw her looked on so many machines and tubes; she just looked horrible. We were talking to her one by one when her line went flat (I don't know how to explain it sorry ☹️) . All the doctors rushed in and we just stood there gobsmacked . Her aunt then came inside and asked what happened.
V- her heart line went flat
A- oh my god no please don't take her away from me please please
Derek started comforting her; telling her everything would be fine and she's strong.
D-Doctor
D- clear
He did it once but nothing happened
D- turn it up twice
N-Nurse
N- are you sure she might-
D- just listen we have to try and save her
N- ok doc
The nurse turns it up twice
D- clear
They do it again and her heart line came back. We were all relieved and happy. She woke up crying and they had to check her vital signs to make sure she was able to leave the hospital. They gave her an ok and yes. We were all  happy.

~TIME SKIP~
Y/N POV
It's been a month since I was last in the hospital and me and the boys grew closer. Derek and Mike are my best friends and like the older brothers I never had. And me and Vallyk have a special connection. I know I like him but I just don't know if he likes me back. Even if I did; what would I say to him. I met two girls their names are Gabby and Khloe. Gabby and Mike are together as well as Derek and Khloe. Me and the girls have became amazing friends and we're all like sisters. All of us are in one big  group and we wouldn't have it any other way.  We all moved in together also . This is what the girls look like and this is what our house looks like.

Gabby Age: 17Relationship: Mike's Gf

Gabby
Age: 17
Relationship: Mike's Gf

Khloe Age:17 Relationship: Derek's Gf

Khloe
Age:17
Relationship: Derek's Gf

Yep I know I'm the baby of the group lol but it's cool

Yep I know I'm the baby of the group lol but it's cool. Now back onto the story. Me and Vallyk are slowly becoming more than friends. I like him a lot and I really wished he would ask me out but he hasn't.. maybe he doesn't like me like I thought he did.
I may even love him. Oh gosh I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? I just don't know how to explain it .. but it's there Ik it is.

~Present Time~
Vallyk POV
So me and the guys are all in the game room playing the game together while the girls are out in the living room watching a movie. I really like Y/N and I want to be with her but I don't know if she even likes me back.
V- boys I need your help
D&M- yea wassup
V- ok so I really like Y/N and I want to take her out on a date and ask her to be my girlfriend
M- ok cool so what we gotta do
V- well I need you guys to tell your girls so they can keep her away from the surprise
D- ok when are we doing this
V- tonight so let's go
M- damn bro u ready
V- yea I really really like her
D- oooh he love her
V- no I don't I only love you baby
D- teehee perioddd daddy
M- y'all mfs sus
D- stfu u kno u like it
M- hell nah
V- let's go dummies

Y/N POV
Me and the girls are watching a movie when the guys came out and sat down next to us.
M-Mike
D-Derek
V-Vallyk
K-Khloe
G-Gabby
Y/N- you
M- babe can you come upstairs wit me
G- but I'm watching a movie wit my wifeys
Y/N- wtf you tryna take my bae from me
M- stfu she mine
G- ugh I'll be back wives
K&Y/N- bye girl
D- Khloe come with me
K- omg fine
Y/N- don't leave me 🥺
K- I'll be back wifey
Y/N- ugh fine
So the guys took their girls and now it was just me and Vallyk  left. I decided to keep on watching the movie until I felt a arm wrap around my waist. It was Vallyk's.
V- is this ok
Y/N- yea I actually like it a lot
V- me too
After we finished the movie I fell asleep and then I felt myself being picked up and being put on the bed. I opened my eyes and seen Vallyk .
Y/N- wait Vallyk will  you stay until I fall asleep
V- ofc
He comes up to my bed and takes of his shirt and he had on grey sweats....ooh Chile that's finna make you act up . But he gets in bed with me and wraps his arm around my waist while my head is on his chest . Before I close my eyes I hear him say...
V- goodnight cutie
I start blushing in my mind and then drift off to sleep.

                      *Excuse my mistakes 🥺*