Part 1 The News

Here is a new  story my first Jortini story

Before I start this story its fourth season of Violetta but it is not a real season so don't go looking for it. is something I had on my mind for some reason. I hope you will read this story anyway even if the season is not real.

It was two days since the Violetta show season3 was finished and Tini missed going to work every day to see Lodo and Candes smile when they greeted her. To hear Jorge and Ruggero joke around like boys always does.

Tini was looking sad and Peter her boyfriend saw it and wanted to know what was wrong. Tini told him. "I know what you mean it's always hard to say good bye to people you have worked with for a long time they get to be like family or best friends" said he. "Yes your right", said Tini.

"I have an idea what about we go out on a date so you can think of something else", said Peter. "Good idea" said Tini. They were out eating when Violetta heard her mobile and told Peter that she had to take the call and left the table. It was her mum on the phone. She told her that the producers from the Violetta show had called her because they want to expand with a new season.

Tini called the main producer "a new season what is it about "asked Tini. "It's about Pablo who has a friend who owns a hotel on Hawaii and Pablos friend invites Studio onbeat to stay on his hotel and maybe perform there" said he.

"Sounds good I will tell Peter the good news" Tini replied.

                                      How do you think Peter will react?