DISCLAIMER

[Disclaimer]

The following work of fiction is a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, events, or locales is purely coincidental. The author has taken creative liberties in crafting the characters, plot, and setting to enhance the storytelling experience.

This work may contain elements that some readers may find sensitive, including but not limited to violence, strong language, or mature themes. Reader discretion is advised. The author does not condone or endorse any actions or beliefs depicted in the story.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author.

The author shall not be held responsible for any consequences arising from the interpretation or use of the information presented in this work. The opinions expressed within are those of the fictional characters and do not reflect the views of the author.

Readers are encouraged to engage with the story responsibly and respect the boundaries of fiction.

Thank you for understanding and enjoy the journey into the realm of imagination.

[JaxxeyLee]

°PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY THE LAW

©All rights reserved 2020

***

Date started: November 14, 2020
Date finished: