Deadlox

Mia's p.o.v 
A normal Sunday afternoon at work costumers come in and out, my break is in five. I wish I could be playing minecraft right now, but nope my boss is mad that Beth skipped today so I got to do her post yay note my sarcasm. Oh and here come my boss " Mia you can leave now I will be closing the store early"thank you" . Yes I get to go home but I need to walk back, no big deal. As I'm putting my sweater on I get a text from Ty my best friend, if he wants to record not in the mood.
 Ty: Mia can u come to the park plz?
 Mia: sure
So I guess I'm going to the park know at least it's nice 
Skip the walk cuz it's boring 
When I get to the park I see Ty standing under a tree, when I walk up to him I get my normal hug but he seams to be nervous about something. " so why did you want me to come to the park" I ask " well I want to ask you something" " ok what is it" " ok Mia I've had a crush on you since the forth grade and want to know if you will go on a date with me and please don't slap me" he says and to be honest I've had a crush on him forever, but just to scare him I lift up my right hand to slapping position. " please don't do dis!" He says while covering his face and I just die of laughter " so your not gonna slap me" " of course not Ty and yes I will go on a date with you" " really so I can do dis" "do wh-" I got cut off by him putting his lips on mine, I was shocked at first but it only took me seconds to kiss back.

"that's how dad asked me on a date" I said to me three kids " but mommy that's nothing like the princesses on tv" said Emma " I know that but .you guys asked me how me and dad started to date" " but girls have coutties!" Yelled Adam " not all girls have coutties" Ty said while walking into the room and kissed me "EEEEEWWWWWW" screamed all of the kids then ran away.

~ shout out to Neru being the first person to request a story :D hope you like it~