#7 Sugary

((This is more like 'Ice cream' but I had an idea and motivation.

He didn't know how he got here. The driver seat of a minivan, more people than legal stuffed into the seats behind him and driving down to the nearest Ice cream shop.

The yelling erupting from the back of the car made him tense on the wheel. Only when things got physical and Lefty tried to reach over and attempt to strangle Xavier over something that was said. Lucky they were some of the ones that were forced to sit in the floorboards so she didn't get far.

"If you don't shut the fuck up I'll come back there and slap the shit outta you!"
~all moms

That got them quiet. The backseat, which crammed Funtime Freddy, Charlie, Cassidy, and Baby- who was half-hazardly sitting on Freddy's knee, were all still shuffling and silently arguing with who was sitting in the floorboards in front of them, which consisted of Lefty, Elizabeth, Gabe, Xaiver, and Susie.

A row up was more peaceful, Helpy sat on Mikes lap while looking out the window in awe of all the lights that made up the side of the road. Jeremy sat on the other seat of the same row, both humans smiling at their bear-sons wonder. Logan was sitting in the floorboards between Jeremy and the passenger seat, which held William in the same state of awe. Springtrap sat curled up by his feet, head forced to lay on his lap as he was too tall to fully sit in the small space.

It was dangerous, yes. And Scott didn't like it. Not one bit. But they wanted Ice Cream.

He sighed in relief as they finally pulled into the drive through. They made it there in one piece, they just need their Ice cream and a calm ride home. Harder than it sounded.

"What do you want?"

He turned to look at the back only to recoil when a loud chorus of 'Chocolate!' Was shouted at his face. He paused for a moment, hesitating while also registering that not everyone was part of that group, before asking softly,

"How many is that?"

They counted for a moment before responding with '5'- Freddy, Xavier, Gabe, Susie and Helpy. Mike and Jeremy jokingly argued about if Banana and Strawberries or Banana and peanut butter was better, and Logan chimed in that Strawberry Chocolate was 'Cleary superior'

He looked over to William and Spring -Who had worked his way onto and awkward sitting position on the human's lap- and asked what they'd like.

"Cookie dough"

Baby and Elizabeth also chipped up from the back, making that 4- this wasn't going to be cheap. But the looks of joy on everyone's face made it a bit better.

"Y'all are a disgrace to cookies!"

Cassidy exclaimed, oddly pointed-ly to Baby before Charlie chimed in as well.

"Yeah cookies'n'cream is totally better!"

Cassidy made a noise of agreement and Baby, along with Elizabeth, started to argue with the fact. Scott was barely able to hear Lefty requesting Vanilla with Mnms.

He let out a sigh and tried to memorize all their orders.

"What are you getting?"

William asked with a scoff, placing his hand on the taller's shoulder. Scott unconsciously leaned away from the touch and William compliantly put his hand down.

"I'm not getting anything."

Irritation and tension was evident in voice. So much so that it was a wonder how he had made it as far as the Ice cream parlor without turning around and giving up.

"Scott. You need an Ice cream."

He sent an unseen glare Williams way and sighed, giving in and just wanting to go home. He took what felt like forever giving the long list of flavors to the drive-through person, who probably thought he was feeding a small village.

After a long wait, they got their Ice cream and Scott immediately handed it back to Mike, who passed it out while they speedily made their way home.

Everyone was quiet and mostly still throughout the ride and it went by quicker than thought.

Everyone made their ways past all the others and snuck off into their rooms to enjoy the last bit of sweet-goodness and peace they got before everyone was mad because they got Ice cream.

Scott, however slunk down on the couch (In the oddly empty living room) with a sigh.

"Told ya no one was going to get hurt."

William handed him his ice cream and sat beside him, both eating their food in a comfortable silence and sat there far after they finished.

"Yeah"

Scott said finally,

"Guess you were right"

He finished while laying his head atop the other's.

"When am I not?"

"Don't push it"

----
🥞

Like I said, More 'Ice cream' than 'sugary' but :/