the secret

uggh I hate waking up the only reason I'm getting up cuz my boyfriend Joe ( joseoh) is bringing me to school. plus I can't wait to see my friends Vladimir Josh and Elyssa. we've been best friends sence 6th grade . got dressed I put my blue jeans on and a blue shirt, I grabbed my jacket, and went out side.

as soon as I went out side Joe pulled up. I smiled and walked over to the car Joe got out and opened my door smileing

"good morning angel " he said. I love my nickname angel.

"good morning Joe " I said smiling and got in. He walked around and got in and started driving to school.

"you excited? "he asked me as he parked the car.

"ya" I said and he quickly kissed me and got out and opened my door, and helped me out.

"Brianna! " I heard Vlad and Josh yell running up to me and giving me a hug

"hey guys " I said .

"hey Joe " Vlad said to Joe.

"hey " Joe answered I smiled when I heard Joe's voice.

"were is Elyssa? " I asked looking around.

"over there she said she wanted u to go over to her. she don't want to get in trouble. we told her she wont but she said she will wait cuz we all have the same classes" Vlad said.

"ya and Max is over there " Josh said

"oh great " I said rolling my eyes.

"why who is Max " Joe asked putting his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"you'll. see " I said we we started walking to the school.

As soon as I got to the school Elyssa ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"I missed you so much " she said

"I know its been forever " I said

then the bell rung and we started to walk to our first class. math.

we went in and me and Joe sat in back and Elyssa, Vladimir, and Josh, sat in fount of us.

"so do I get to meet this kid Max " Joe said.

"you don't want to " I said looking at him.

"hey bri look " Josh said

"omg Max is in this class oh hell no he better not sit near us " Elyssa said I looked up and Max walked over to us and took the seat next to Vlad. .. that class was boring it turned out that he was in all our classes. it sucked.

we were walking out of the school Joe was holding my hand and we walked over to the car

"bye bri ill see you tomorrow " Elyssa said

"ok bye " I said.

"bye " Josh and Vlad said. and they went to their cars.

we went to my house and Joe came in and went to my room.

"bri. I.... have to tell.... you something.... and you might not like me after this ....I'm ...I'm.I'm ima vampire " Joe said

"your a vvvvvammmpiiireee? "

so what do you think I know its like ok come on. or what's with the Max kid you'll see trust me comment and vote.

***nessi ***