Chapter 3:Keeping an eye on what's mine...

Daniel's pov

What is wrong with me you might ask? idk...ever since I've laid my eyes on her I cant get her perfect image out of my head. I have been with so many different girls but she's different. She the type of girl you can take home to your mum, the type of girl you picture a family with. When I saw her at the airport she looked scared and I wont lie that really made my blood boil with anger. Growing up I've always had trust issues and that's another reason why I've kept my distance from her for all I know she could be a spy from a rival gang and yes I have a gang and I'm the leader. We do everything gangs do but we keep innocent people out of it. My gang members are my family also the reason I don't wanna mess up by bringing in someone who threatens them...we all have put our blood and sweat to get the gang to where it is today. Our gang is known as the biggest and most powerful gang in Italy. We also run a bunch of other businesses to cover this up one of our biggest investment being club sundown...it is a very well known club around this area. Going back my little angel...I've not noticed anything suspicious about her. I've told one of my guys to follow her around and tell me if he finds something weird or off about her. I've also told the tech guy to do a back ground search on her and I got to know that both her parents had died in an accident...mhm then who the hell was she living with before she actually moved. The tech guy couldn't find any information on him too. Guess ill have to look into that myself. Her name was just a graceful as her Jessica Rose Webster...I hired Kelly to look out for her too her being a girl made it easier. She's one of the girls from our gang mostly sent out to seduce people. Kelly found a way to get her to work at the club and as a bartender and definitely don't want my angel working as a stripper not now to ever. Also I really think I need to change the uniforms around here her skirt was wayyyy to short for my liking. She looked good not that I'm complaining but I just don't like the thought of other men looking at her with bad intensions. Kelly looked at me from the stage amusement clear on her face. She noticed my face color change red looking at Jessica's uniform. Kelly was like a little sister to me. She was only 7 when she was rescued from a brothel and ever since I've looked after her my dad made sure to keep her safe and cared for her like his own. I feel like he has always given her more attention but whatever. After my dad passed away during a fight with the rival gang, the responsibility of the gang and its gang member's depended on me. My gang has always been my first priority. I asked Kelly to try and get Jessica to work at my club because I know I can keep a better eye on her when she's closer to me...I know this can also be one of the riskiest place because the chances of another gang attacking is high but this place is also heavily guarded by my members and the high tech security.

(3 weeks later)

3 weeks have gone by nothing eventful has happened...Jessica still doesn't know that own this club. Kelly and Jessica have seemed closer now, they've been hanging out more and having sleep overs at her apartment too...ugh girls. Anyways I don't really care because that way Kelly is able to keep Jessica safe. Plus I've kinda been busy with my gang stuff...there's been money and drugs going missing and I'm not too happy about it because that just means that there's a rat in my gang. I don't handle snitches really well. I cant stand people to break my trust. That person doesn't only mess with me they also mess with my family, my gang members. I've also been quite pissed with the dudes at the club flirting with my girl. I didn't think all this will get so stressful, Definitely didn't think things through...I've also had to get Kelly her own car so she could pick and drop off Jessica to work everyday. I don't like the thought of her walking or taking the bus home in the middle of the night. I was sitting in my office looking down at my princess when I see her going towards the bathroom and a guy following her...something seemed odd and I had to go check it out. I almost ran all the way to the bathroom and what I saw after made my blood boil...my princess was pinned against the wall struggling to get out of the grip that man had on her...I pulled him off my girl and punched him repeatedly until he finally passed out. I turn around to see Jessica sitting in the corner trying to control her sobs. I went to her an sat down beside her. I cradled her and wiped her tears, I cant stand the thought of another man touching and touching her thought her concern is al whole other thing. You don't get to touch a girl without her concern. NO MEANS NO. Kelly came rushing in clearly panicked because Jessica was gone for awhile...she looked at the bloody dude on the floor and me cradling Jessica and instantly knew what had happened. She came and slowly sat beside Jessica and started to console her I took this chance to slowly leave. Just as I was about to step out I heard a shaky voice say thankyou from behind me. I turned around and gave her a small smile and left.