First Day

Finally it's senior year! I've been waiting for this day since Grade 1. After my really bad breakup with Henry, I really needed a change. My parents got a divorce and I am an only child so they decided it would be best for me to move to my Aunt Michelle in West Hollywood in California. She does makeup and hair for celebrities which is really cool. I haven't seen here since I was 15 so I'm really excited to reunite. All these amazing memories of us together were gathering in my head as I was getting off the plane. After I got my luggage I called my aunt. "Hi Sarah how was your flight honey?" , she said when she answered the phone. "It was good. I just got my luggage where are you?". "I'm standing by Starbucks. Do you by chance have cheetah luggage?" "Yeah why?". "Cause I see you!". We both laugh and hung up and I ran over to her giving her the biggest hug. "Hi Aunt Michelle I missed you so much!" "Hi Sarah I missed you too! By the way, you can just call me Mitchy". We brought my stuff to her Black Escalade, I forgot to mention she's loaded with cash. The drive from the airport to her immense house seemed really short since we were catching up with each other. When we got there, I unpacked my stuff in my new room and took it all in. This is my new life. Since the flight was long, I needed a walk. "Mitchy, do you think I can take Bella for a walk. I had a long flight and I would love to see the neighborhood." "Sure thing!" I put Bella on the leash and went outside. After about 5 minuets of walking I run into a shirtless boy with tattoos. He was washing his car. All I could feel was two eyes on me as I was walking by. "Hey! Are you new here?", he said. "Yeah, I just moved here." "I'm Nate." He reached his hand out and I shook it. "I'm Sarah", you said with a smile. "What kind of dog is she?", he asked while bending down to pat her. "She's a pugle, her name's Bella." "Aww she's so cute! Since you're new here, would you like to come to a party here tonight? Get to know a few of my friends so you're not alone. I know this is weird to ask since I'm a complete stranger." He did seem nice and sweet. "Sure! It can't hurt meeting new people." "Awesome! Be here at 9." "Okay!" With that I walked home and ran upstairs to find something to wear. I found a tight black dress and gold heels. When it was 7:30 I decide to get ready. I curled my hair and did my make up and put on Versace perfume and walked down stairs. "Where the hell are you going?" Mitchy asked. "I got invited to a party." "Alright, make sure your phones on you." "I will." With that you left the house and went to Nate's. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment for more parts!