Chapter 1 Skyy's POV

As I slowly walked to my dorm , a little nervous because it was my first day on campus.I unlocked my door and walked in resting my suitcase on the bed.I began unpacking when I heard someone saying "You must be Skyy?"

I jumped and turned to see an attractive tall girl with dirty blonde curly elbow length hair. "Yeah, and you must be Christina."

She nodded. "Hey there's gonna be a a party tonight wanna come?"

"Sure." I replied even though I wasn't really a partier.I finished unpacking and got out an outfit to wear.It was a light blue high waist short pants and a blue tank top and a black converse high tops.I couldn't wait to get my party on because it was my first party and I didn't want anyone to know that.

As we entered a big house almost the size of a mansion the music booming I realized Only by Nicki Minaj playing.Then I asked ,"Whose party is this?"

Christina turned to me and said,"Luke the hottest dude on campus."

I was shocked by the way she acted it was like she was fan girling over this dude.We headed straight to the kitchen while I sang along to Only,"I piss great it's like goldish yellow,"

Then I saw Christina talking this sexy guy he was tall and muscular and he had on a muscle shirt and as he leaned in to hug Christina I saw his six pack. I was drooling then I saw her pointing to me and I came back to sanity soon they were walking towards me.I heard her call my name then the sexy dude was taking my hand into his and shaking it. At first I didn't respond then I shakes his hand back. He shot me a 100 watt smile and said,"I'm Luke." "I'm Skyy,but I guess you already know that."

I said smiling back at him trying to make it look sexy but by the way he giggled I could tell it didn't. He then asked what I wanted to drink and I responded ,vodka on the rocks.He gave it to me and I drank it down way too fast it burned my throat.He asked me to dance and I said yes and we danced to Good Girls by 5 SOS.That sound did seem to be made for me because my parents sent me Harvard and I am sorta bad since I'm in this party dancing with a freaking sexy guy.Then I took another cup of vodka then everything blanked out.

Chapter 2

Skyy's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache

after hearing a knock on the door.Luke walked in with a smirk and said "Last night was crazy."

I stared in confusion and asked " What happened?"

He randomly blurted out,"HANGOVER!"

I stared in shock"S**t I have a headache !"He laughed and said "I guess so."I moved my hand under the cover and realized my pants were off.

I cursed under my breath then realized my pants were on the ground.I grabbed it and fell off the bed. Luke laughed then I grabbed the covers and hid myself under the cover and heard Luke mutter "Its not anything I haven't seen before."

I watched him in shock then he asked "Don't  you remember?"

"No" I replied quickly he then told me that we almost did something. I stared with my mouth open then ran out the room then realized  I had no ride back to campus. I turned to Luke and he said he would drop me and started leaning in but I turned away he gave me a  pained look then I said,"Look I don't remember anything from last night so yeah." He then told me that we were apparently a thing .I told  him sorry then he dropped me on campus then he drove away.