Chapter 3

Skyy's POV

As I walked into the room I saw Kristina sleeping.As I shut the door she jumped,as her eyes focused on me  she unexpectedly shouted,"How was it?!" I jumped in surprise  and replied ,"We didn't do anything." I remembered that classes officially started tomorrow so I told Kristina that I was going to get some stuff.She said she would join me .After I took a bath and got  dressed I waited on Kristina ,when she was finally ready we took her car and headed to the book store.When we were in the book store Kristina asked,"So what went on with you and Luke?"

"Nothing ,"I replied "he just told me we almost did it that's all just forget about it it's kind of awkward."

"You can't fight faith ."

We both burst out in laughter getting some strange looks from passersby. When we got all our stuff we went to Starbucks and I ordered a Frappuchino as did Kristina .While we were waiting I saw a tall  boy with brown hair and blue eyes.I realized it as Luke ,I turned away quickly just then Kristina noticed him and called him over to us.I shot her a death glare. He then came over and you could feel the tension between us .Then the lady called my name and I went to collect my Frappuchino. As I made my way back I saw Kristina and Luke engaged in conversation and just as I approached them the lady called Kristina. I sat their waiting and I decided to say hi and he replied with a hug. I jumped in shock and he then jumped back and said ,"I'm sorry."

I felt kind of bad and said ,"It's okay."

Kristina walked up and said she was ready to leave.As I was walking away someone grabbed my wrist and as I turned around I saw Luke and he gave me a paper and shot me his 100 watt smile.

When I reached my dorm room I opened the piece of paper and it said,We can start over  and it had a phone number. A irk appeared on my face as I finished reading it.

When it was night I texted him saying , 'Hi and yes we can start over' I locked my phone and went to sleep.

A\N

Hi guys hope you're enjoying my book and I will update soon and for those of you who are wondering it's not Luke Hemmings even though I love him it's not him bye.