chapter 1

Thump, thump.

Oh no he’s coming. My best friend, Taylor. I’ve loved him since I was in middle school. I know, I know I should confess to him right? I can’t, I have one problem. He’s gay.

Saddest love story ever right? A girl in love with a gay guy.

“ Hey Renee”

“Hey Tay”

 I close my locker and smile at him. He gives me a hug. THUMP, THUMP. Here goes my heart again calm down Renee

“Hey get off my girl!” Taylor lets go and smiles. I turn  and see my boyfriend Jake. I smile “ you know I’m all yours” I tell him.

“I know “ he replies and gives me a hug

“ I gotta go to class see ya babe” and with that Jake leaves.

I turn to Taylor “lets go” I say

He grabs my books and we start off. Taylor would be the biggest player in school if he was straight. He’s tall 6 feet 4 inches, caramel skin, greenish gray eyes, a perfect smile, beautiful curly hair, and muscular. He is the finest mixed boy you would ever see. On top of that he is funny, smart, sweet, and a gentleman. He is like a fairytale prince.

 Me on the other hand.  I am 5 feet 7 inches, brown eyes, long curly hair, a geek, and a kpopper who reads smuts, fanfics, and watches dramas, sings and dances to kpop all damn day. I’m only a black , Japanese, and native american girl. Not too pretty.

 I wonder why Taylor hangs out with me. We arrive to class late and the teacher asks why we were late.

“ Renee was trying to turn Taylor straight.” A student yells out. Taylor smirks and kisses me on the cheek and sits down next to my seat. Thump,  thump . there goes my heart again.

hey guys I hope you like chapter one you will get to see to see Taylor in chapter two