A Peek Into The Future (1)

Some news items about Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy over the years...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bangalore based classical singer wins the latest season of India's Singing Idol.
September 2021, Mumbai: Bangalore based classical singer Nandini Murthy has won the latest edition of India's Singing Idol. Murthy, 26, has delivered sensational performances week after week to emerge as one of the most popular contestants in the show's history. "She has surpassed her fellow contestants by a huge margin and the ratings of this season have gone over the roof", an ecstatic channel head told us after the Grand Finale episode was aired. Murthy has managed to amass a huge fan following in a very short span of time, trending on all social media platforms since the first week of the show.
With so much buzz around the young sensation, we dug a little deeper to bring our readers some juicy tidbits about Murthy. She is the step daughter of politician and businessman Praveen Singhania who, along with his wife, Nyonika, is currently serving his sentence for the murders of his employees. The highly publicized arrests of the Singhanias had left the whole nation deeply shocked and scandalized, back in 2016. Nandini had moved to Bangalore immediately afterwards, where she formally started her music training and also associated herself with the local child welfare committee. Her work with the organization has brought her immense recognition in Karnataka and made her a local hero.
We recently spotted Nandini as she was going around town with a friend and tried to quiz her about her win as well as her past. Sadly, she declined our request and refused to speak about her family. However, her friend, a Navya Naveli, was enraged by our attempts to question Murthy. "You people have no shame, do you? Nandini is the strongest person I know and she has nothing to be ashamed of. You want to write something? Write that!" She screamed at our terrified reporter before slamming her car door and speeding away with Murthy.
Needless to say, the whole situation smells of foul play and the reaction we got from Ms. Navya Naveli has only confirmed our suspicions. For now, we hope that Murthy does not get embroiled in any more controversies and wish her the best for her future projects.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nandini Murthy wins big at National Awards, 2022.
May 2022, New Delhi: Popular playback singer Nandini Murthy has won the best singer award for her song, 'Yaariaan', at this year's National awards. Murthy, who rose to prominence with India's Singing Idol last year, has managed to rock the music industry in a very short span of time. Her songs have been topping the charts continuously and fans can't stop gushing over her soulful voice.
It's been raining accolades for the twenty-seven year old singer this year, as the award comes barely months after she got felicitated by the government for her tireless efforts to bust a child trafficking group operating in multiple cities of Maharashtra. Murthy and her organization, led by a very capable Mr. Aryaman Khurana, worked diligently with the police to put an end to a syndicate that had been in place for many years. Both Murthy and Khurana's efforts have been recognized by the government and the general public alike.
"I am happy that my efforts are bringing about a change in society and helping people lead a better life. As for the National Award, it is a huge honor and I am extremely grateful to the jury for considering me worthy of it. I can't thank the jury and my fans enough. Whatever I have achieved today, I owe to my fans." A thrilled Murthy told us as she stepped out of the award function. Well, we certainly wish that she continues adding more feathers to her illustrious cap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who is the mystery man in Nandini's life?
November 2022, Mumbai: It looks like love is brewing for popular singer and social activist Nandini Murthy. Our cameras have spotted her going about her daily business, hand in hand with a handsome man on several occasions. Murthy's alleged boyfriend has been seen coming out of her private studio every now and then. Fans of the singer have been quick to notice the guy and the rumor mills have been churning out speculations ever since the first pictures of the couple hit the internet.
Murthy is blessed with an extremely active and hawk-eyed group of fans, who have succeeded in finding an old video of the singer, where she is seen performing with the same man. The video is supposedly from a fundraiser that the singer's child welfare committee organized in 2017.
We understand the sentiments of the fans and our team has been working day and night to bring you exclusive information about Murthy's alleged boyfriend. The mystery man in Nandini's life is Delhi-based businessman, Manik Malhotra. The thirty year old businessman is the owner of Malhotra Technology, a marketing firm which has been steadily climbing up the corporate ladder in Delhi since its inception a year ago. Malhotra has been spotted traveling between Delhi and Mumbai so he can be with his lady love. The videos that have surfaced online indicate that the two lovebirds have known each other for quite a long time. Reports of the two dating have only emerged now because Murthy guards her private life fearlessly. However, this has never discouraged her fans from wanting to know more about her personal life. Many of them are already swooning over the handsome hunk and rooting for their relationship to last long. We contacted Murthy's team to enquire about Malhotra, but their response was not satisfying in the least. "Nandini is a private person and the only thing she wants the media to talk about is her work", was all we could get from them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.