𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 || Ben Hanscom

Pairings: 2016!Ben Hanscom x 2016!Reader, 1989!Ben Hanscom x 1989!Reader - reader's gender not specified!

Request: Can you do one where instead of Ben meeting Beverley he meets y/n?

A//n: 📢  BEN HANSCOM STOLE MY HEART❗❗+ I have yet to finish the novel, but there's one moment with him that made me fall in love with Ben hanscom instantly and that's the scene in the grass and I had to add it cause there isn't enough Ben love in the fandom and I'm certain its cause they hardly had enough time to include his best moments. Yall will try and come for me and roast me with this fic but before you do, HE REALLY DO BE LIKE THAT IN THE NOVEL THO OKAY 😂 Ben Hanscom was the original simp, except Beverly actually loved him back and stuff in the end but yeah, our boi is a simp and we love him for it

Fictober Day 23: "do we have to?"

────────

────────.*ૢ✧ ཻུ۪۪.*.° ────────

Were you really doing this? Like were you really doing this?

The question bounces around your head, stuck on an infinite loop like a broken record ever since you booked a flight back to Derry. The real question was why? Why the fuck did the name itself lock your jaw, and scramble your insides until you were well past inconsolable? And why hadn't you remembered anything about this town─itself included─had even existed until that phonecall?

These were all questions that swam around your clouded brain, each of them fighting for attention and top priority as you stood locked in place. Your feet hadn't moved since you reached the front doors, the frosted words Jade of The Orient painted into the glass has been burned into your vision when you hadn't blinked in a while.

A slim figure reflecting behind you in the glass was the thing to break you from your stupor. Though it takes your brain a moment to send its signals to the rest of your body to move out of the way of the entrance you were clearly blocking.

A sorry slipped past your lips as you shuffled aside, at least you think it did. You were still much too lost in your own head to go in quite yet. That word came back your mind again; Why?