Tangled Butterfly-Part 4

Part 4

"Ok..now both sit here and repeat my words " A girl around 12 years was sitting beside some lighted candles and instructed the other two kids to do some actions.

A boy around 8 years and a girl around 4 years were sitting infront of the candles with a  marigold garland in their neck.

" Now you can exchange the garlands" The 12 year old Anjali said as she tried to suppress her giggles.

" Di...When will you finish this play...it's seems weird..." 8 years old Arnav was sitting there impatiently.

"Chote...it will finish soon....please...please....I just saw this on  TV yesterday...I just want to make a play on this..." Anjali pleaded with a pout.

"OK ...Then finish it soon.....I have some work in garden..." Arnav said as he looked at the girl sitting beside him.

A four year old Khushi was sitting like a doll and doing all  the things that Anjali was telling....

"Now the next scene ,put this chain on her neck" Anjali said as she passed a silver chain to Arnav.

Arnav did as told ,then Anjali shown one small box with red sindoor and gestured him to take it.

"Put it on her hair partition,just above her forehead ." Arnav took a pinch of sindoor and put it on Khushi's partition..

He looked at Khushi's face,her head was covering with a red veil....she looked cute in all this...

Anjali made Khushi like a bride and Arnav as a groom.They were playing inside the big gazebo at the backyard.

Anjali then tied their veils together and asked them to stand up.

"Now one last step,you two need to walk around the fire seven times " Anjali said as she stood up from the ground .

They completed their seven rounds then Anjali announced like priest...,

"Now you became husband and wife for this birth ,and the next seven birth"

Arnav jerked up from his from his sleep and sweat beads fully covered on his face...

He wiped his face with his hands as he thought about the dream which he got just a few seconds back..

It had happened years ago in their childhood. Anjali like always interested in silly dramas and play, she made Arnav and Khushi as characters in her plays.

They were kids and obviously obeyed everything that Anjali said to them..

But now seeing this particular flashes had shocked Arnav like hell...what is the meaning of all this?...why suddenly he is getting flashes of their childhood act?...

He checked the time in his phone,it's shows 5 in the morning and he decided to go for his jogging as he lost his sleep.

Arnav's legs halted infront of the kitchen at its own accord and he looked curiously at the light flickering inside the kitchen, that means she is inside the kitchen. She was avoiding him and he was effected in that act of hers. He could not believe that he was really standing outside the kitchen door ready to enter and then suddenly he got the sight of his thoughts as she came out with a broomstick in her hand and she looked at him nervously.

"Chote Malik...Do you want something?" She asked politely stepping backwards as he entered inside the kitchen ,rubbing his nose, trying to form some words to avoid the awkwardness of the situation he got himself into.