Part 1

"True love with a wrong number"

(Part 1)

This is a story completely blended with love n romance, which begun wid absolutely a wrong number!

That time I was perusing my B.Tech. from the Hamburg University. It was a fine saturday eve, when I gave a call to my maternal uncle staying in Dehradun, India. But.. but.. but it get mistakenly connected to some other number!

Someone picked up the call. A girl was there at the other end.

"Hello!"

"Hello! who is it? Is that Divya?" (Divya is my maternal sister)

"Divya??? No! I think it's a wrong number" She said conclusively

"Ohh! sry!"

"No no.. its okay! Btw who's Divya?"
She asked intriguingly

"She's actually my maternal sister"

"Okay!"

And then eventually we started talking casually which, don't know how, but continued for the next about an hour.

At first she talked formally but after some time we both become a little informal and then surprisingly she asked
"Do you have a gf"

I really get surprised and replied

"nope"

"Cmn! You must be lying!!"

"No no! Seriously, I don't have one!"

"Cmn yaar! How can this be possible! And if you really not lying, then one thing is for sure, that you must haven't talked to many girls over the phone till now!! Right?"

"Yeah.. you are somewhat right! But why you saying that?" I asked surprisingly

"Cmn! Your voice! Omg!! You know, any girl can go flat on listening to your crispy voice! And the way you talk! Omg!"

"Hey heyyy!! Listen now this is going too muchh okay!"

"Seriously m not joking" she said

Anyway after that we talked for a little more tym and finally broke the call.

She was actually from Haldwani, but that time she was pursuing her medical studies in her first year and staying in a pg in Rhishikesh.

This she told me later that she fell in love the very moment she listened to my voice. I too found her lovely, cute having a good nature.

Anyway, again after two days she gave me a call. We start talking and surprisingly, this time it went for around 3 hrs.

Infact, I found some special feelings grewing inside me for her.

And then we started talking regularly.

After a few days I found myself craving to talk to her every now n then. We spent hours with each other.

I remembered one day when we talked non-stop for that whole nyt.
Sometimes during the call we both use to stop talking and just remain silent for a couple of minutes, without even uttering a single word. Just listening to each other's breath.
Yesss! Our soul actually attains an unison! And the most beautiful thing was we never seen each other till that tym, not even a single pic was shared!

This way one year passed... And as time progressed, we both started craving to meet each other.

Finally I got my semester exams done and then I planned a trip to india, ofcourse to meet my unseen love!

An Affair With A Wrong Number 📞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें