The Begining

Aubrey Davis

Hello my name is Aubrey Davis. I lost one of my friends and no one knows who took her. It all started when I was at my first modeling session and she was there. I started talking to her she was really nice on the outside but i could tell she was broken on the inside. There were other girls there was Jazmin, Nicole, Madison, Zoey, Carlee, and of course me. When we were at our first session i stood next to Jazmin and then i stood next to Carlee. After that Madison's boyfriend Anthony came and they started fighting and Jazmin tried to stop it but madison just got mad. She yelled at her "you need to mind your business you stupid bitch,". Jazmin ran out after that. I called her to make sure she was ok.

Phone conversation

Jazmin: "hey"

Me: "are you ok?,"

Jazmin: "yeah i just wanted to help"

Me: "well sometimes people like to do things on their own"

*silence*

Me: "even though what you did was nice"

Jazmin: "Thanks but i got to go i am driving home"

Me: "kk bye"

We have been friends ever since that night. Madison was having a party and invited all of us. I had to see if i could make Jazmin go. I keep asking she keep saying no but finally when i was about to give up she said yes. i picked her up and we went to the party. In the middle of the party i saw her flirting with a boy i didn't know who it was. She came over to me and introduced him, his name was Matthew. I could tell he was interested in her and she was interested in him. After that i haven't seen her for two days and she didn't pick up my calls. But the day she returned i could tell something bad happened.