What was that?!

(Kyle's POV)

I woke up, and I was hella confused by the voice I heard before I fell asleep... Who was it? Where did it come from? So many thoughts roamed my mind I didn't even notice that Acuro was nudging his head into my hand.
Of course I soon notice it, I smile softly at the black cat as I softly scratch behind his ear, causing a purr.
Later I heard a knock on the door causing me to jump, I look at the time when I realized today Craig was coming over! Me and Craig, well we're friends, he usually comes over to see how I am since well, my friends are almost always busy hanging out with each other instead of me so Craig would come over and well, see how I am as I said earlier. I kiss the top of Acuro's head before going to the door and opening I quietly, I smile once I saw a calm, smiling Craig. "Hey Craig!" I say happily as I let the other in.
Craig saw the cat and raised an eyebrow, "is a cat replacing me?" As he said this as I couldn't help but laugh, "no no!-" I giggle as Craig sat down in a chair.
Me and Craig chatted after a couple moments of silence, we chatted about, boys, stripe, and all sorts!- oh right! I'm gay, and I'm highly happy about it!
Me and craig chatted more and I didn't notice Acuro's consistent mewing, I just kept talking to Craig until he had to leave, that's when I noticed a slightly teary eyed, angry, mewing kitty known as acuro, I softly went and pets his head as I frowned, I couldn't believe I didn't notice my sweetheart, known as my cat, Acuro, meowing in my ear basically! I'm such an idiot! As I pet him, I notice that he began making sad mews, as if he was trying to tell me how sad he was.. It was such a heartbreaking sound.. It almost made me cry myself! I pulled the sweet sad cat into my arms and I held him close... I'm such a jerk for not giving him attention. I kept petting Acuro until he felt better, which I'm happy he's better but I still felt like an dick. I get up, and I began going to my closet to get some clothing so I could take an shower! But Acuro hissed at that so I sigh a bit, and went and kisses his head, "Acuro.. I gotta take a shower sweetie! I'll give you attention afterwards I promise!" I say as he let's out angry and also sorta sad mews as I went to the bathroom which was the room next to mine, as he followed like always, and I already knew it was gonna be hard to take a shower because of this sweet black cat known as Acuro.