Chapter 5

Oikawas POV

Finally it was the weekend but, I should still practice. I looked at my phone.

San-Chan😡😼 texted

"OI TAKE A BREAK OK DON'T OVER WORK YOUR SELF IF I HEAR THAT YOUR DOING THIS TO YOUR SELF YOU'LL FEEL A LOT WORSE 😡👊"

I chuckled, although she was a little mean she still cared. This was probably influenced by her cousin Iwa-Chan.

"Ok 👍" I texted back. Realizing it was really dry and this will probably follow with a spam of texts saying how dry this is. I then turned my phone off not wanting to have to deal with that.

I got dressed as i felt like going out today. (Lets just pretend that this is the plaid outfit 🙈 you know the one). I decided that I should probably go to the mall to get new clothes like PLAID SHORTS WHAT AM I 5?

(I'm sorry but there's no way in hell he would actually wear that I love him too much)

At the mall

After driving my car (I don't know if he has a car), I'm finally here. After walking for a while around the store gaining some 'stares', I spotted San-Chan. "San-Chan" I said. I see she didn't turn around, in which case I go up to her only to see her hanging out with L/N."oh, hey Oikawa-senpai" L/N said. Senpai? "Hey?" "Oh of course trash-kawa is here" she said rolling her eyes. "WOW-"

I was cut off by L/N giggling. Her laugh is really cute...no stop. "Come on lets-" San-Chan spoke but was cut by L/N. "what are you wearing?" She said a little bluntly. "F/N what are you ta-PFFFF YOU ACTUALLY ARE WEARING THAT WHAT ARE YOU FIVE?" San-Chan said "I think I'm gonna start crying now" I said crossing my arms, while looking at the two, San-Chan laughing so hard to the point she was wheezing, and L/N who was a bit more polite and was kinda holding it in. "Hey i just got a text we should probably start heading out" Sanchez said looking at her phone. "Oh- uh, ok-"

"Hey want to continue shopping with me?" I said winking at her. She giggled "sure" she said smiling at me. "I- ok OIKAWA DON'T TRY ANYTHING got it?!" Sanchez said angrily. "Yes ma'am" I jokingly said. "Alright I'm going now byee" she waved. "Byeee" me and L/N said in unison.

"So uh what's with the 'senpai' L/N?" I asked.

"Well you're a third year right right?" She questioned.

"Well yea, are you like a first year?"

"NO NO, I'm a second year"

"Ah ok" I said while holding up an okay (this👌) with my hand. She laughed, damn her laughs will be the end of me. "Oh sorry it's just your um outfit"

"Oh uh yea I came here to get a 'better wardrobe' you could say" "ooh ok I see well, your in luck" she said smiling widely. cute- no stop. "Why is that?"

"I'm very good with fashion, do you know S/A" (your social media/account). "No way. That's you?" "Yessir"

"wow" "yep"

"I couldn't tell from that" I said jokingly pointing at her outfit which consisted of an oversized hoodie and jeans.

"I- that really hurts" she said clutching her hoodie obviously messing with me. "Well here we are at (insert store name)." "You shop here" she asked.

"Well no, just heard it was a good store to buy stuff from" "ah..yea I like it" "so it has the cuties approval?" I asked jokingly, thinking I would get her flustered. "You bet" she said winking at me. Now having me flustered, I wasn't really used to this, what's this feeling? All I know was that my face was now the color red, which was really embarrassing as nothing happened.

"Anyways, come on" she said softly. I don't think anyone was really this nice to me for no reason, sure the fan girls were nice but they really only wanted my body and looks never considered my feelings. It was refreshing, to have someone who shows that they care with no filter.

But they really are just helping me shop. It's not a big deal, they're just being nice. That's all- "are you coming or not" L/N cut off my thoughts with a slightly worried face. "Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking." "Ah ok, just calm down alright. I'm here." She said with a smile. Little did they know, she was the reason he was like this.

Sorry this ones shorter than the other chapters hopefully I can get more Oikawa and reader. But I also want to do some Maia type stuff. But I will be introducing a "new" character in the mix. 🥱😏😉