Chapter 8

Frankie POV

Apparently we were having a assembly at school right now.

"Ok everyone settle down settle down. I am hear to inform you that there is a slight change happening in this school. We will have a few rules and school uniform" the school principal said

As soon as he said school uniform everyone started moaning or saying how it's not fair.

"Hush people. Alright so for rules: 1. Any student late for class will have 2 hour detention. 2. Any student not in uniform will be in big trouble. 3. Any student who is disrespectful to the teachers will be sent to my office and will be punished. And lastly number 4. Any students who fight in the hallway or school grounds will be expelled. Now if you all look up at the screen this is what your uniforms will look like."

Everyone looked at the screen.

"Ok so boys your uniform will be white and navy blue shirt, navy blue pants, and black shoes. Girls your uniform will be navy blue skirt, white and navy blue crop top sort of thing, navy blue high socks, white shoes."

"BUT THIS OUTFIT MAKES US GIRLS LOOK LIKE SLUTS. EVEN THE BOYS HAVE BETTER OUTFITS THAN US!" Some girl shouted

I looked over to see a girl with light brown skin, black eyes, and wavy curly hair.

She's so pretty!

"EXACTLY!" Another girl shouted (pictures of the two girls on the side)

"Well girls I don't give a damn about what you think this is my school. I practically rule this school. I could get you expelled anytime any day. So cut the crap and sit back down or else." The principal said harshly

Being the badass I am I said

"Or else what? You think you could scare us just because your the principal? You think you can scare us because your daughter Brittney is a slut and a bitch? Motherfucker my dad is the president. He could easily close down this school. He could easily make you and your family go bankrupt in seconds. Bitch your daughter don't know how to fight while I'm over here street fighting every weekend. I could put you in jail for treating innocent teenagers to punish them. Dickwad next time think about how famous some of your students are before you go and say shit and do shit."

Everyone gasp and the principal just stood there in shock.

"Daddy do something!" Brittney whined

"Oh don't worry Brittney the only thing your dad will be doing is sitting in jail counting the days of when he will be free."

"T-this assembly is d-dismissed" the principal said

Everyone started to leave.

I started to get up when the two girls approached me

"OMG WHAT YOU DID OUT THERE WAS SO BRAVE AND BADASS!!"

"I know right! Girl you have guts!"

"Well so do you two for pointing it out that the outfits make us look like sluts!"

"Nah not really. Anyways I'm Angelica but people call me Angel for short"

"And I'm Cassandra but people call me Cassie for short"

"Cool well I'm Frankie"

"Were you born with the name Frankie?" Angel asked

"No but I was supposed to be a boy and my parents were gonna name me Frank but I came out as a girl so they nicknamed me Frankie. Honestly I like Frankie a lot better than my real name."

"Oh well my FULL name is Angelica Dylynn Sky"

"My full name is Cassandra Mae Andrews"

"My full name is Francesca Lily Brooks"

After that we talked about our lives, went shopping, and had Starbucks.

I know I know we just met and we are already best friends but hey we get along so great.

Finally I have friends

______

This chapter took me longer than I expected.

Wow.

Sorry that there is not Andy in this chapter

He will be here in the next chapter I promise!

Anyways please comment vote and follow!

Later loves !!