𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

—————————————

Seungcheol
- He would rather laughed at your cuteness because he thinks that it's cute when you become sulky
- Would probably hug you so tightly and tell you that he only love you (and give you some cuddle season uwu).
- "You're so cute when you're jealous, I only love you okay~"

Jeonghan
- He would chuckled after he knew that you were jealous. Try to get you attention by asking you what's wrong even tho he know that you're jealous.
- After that he would kiss your cheeks and wait until you talk to him.
- "Hello Ms. Y/n, why are you ignoring me? Why are you sulking? Did I do something wrong?"

Joshua
- Like Seungcheol, he probably just laughed at you. But after that he would tell that he would never going to love someone other than you.
- You two would probably going to cuddly and watch some movie after that.
- "Let's just forget it ok, i love you and you love me, and i will never leave you"

Jun
- He would be kinda confused at first and then he would think again what's the thing that makes you act cold towards him.
- After he get that you're jealous he would giggle and tell you that you shouldn't be jealous because he only love you.
- "Why are you jealous, you are mine and always going to be mine"

Hoshi
- Like Jun, I think he would be a little confused at first, but after some minutes he finally understand that you're jealous.
- He see your pout and immediately giggle at your cuteness.
- "Aigoo, you shouldn't be jealous, jagiya~"

Wonwoo
- I think he would immediately know what's happening, he see you sulking and that means that there's something wrong.
- He would hug you from behind and whispering sweet things on your ears to make you flustered and it did.
- "Do you want to cuddle? Hmm? Tell me. Or do you want me to make you something?"

Woozi
- Like Jeonghan he would chuckled at you when he finds out that you're jealous. Would probably let you sit on his lap while he's working.
- You still sulking at the time so you denied the offer and sit on the couch instead. But he would grab your wrist and you ended up on his lap. He put his head on your shoulder while saying that he would never leave you.
- "Aish, you're lucky that you're cute, you shouldn't be jealous like that, I will always love you"

Dokyeom
- Would probably finding it cute, the way that you're sulking because of you're jealous.
- Ask you if you want to go on a date to make you day better, when you said no he would begging you until you said yes, when you said yes, he will bring you to the park or the amusement park.
- "Y/n~ pls can we go on a date?? I will make your day better. Pls don't be jealous again, I loveee you, and only you~"

Mingyu
- Probably going to tease you a little bit. When he see you sulking he only tease you even more (in a loving way).
- After he satisfied with the teasing he will ask you a bunch of questions. Ofc you will not going to answer his questions because you're still sulking. When he's enough with being ignored he will carry you to the bedroom to cuddles and finally that's the moment when you already enough with ignoring him.
- "Owhhh, you're jealous huh? That's cutee you know~~. My cute girlfriend is jealous~."

Minghao
- At first he will actually doesn't know why are you ignoring him and when he remember he will laughed at it. He will be the softest tho.
- He will bring you to the living room and ask you if you want to watch a movie or not. When you're not answering he will still prepare the movie stuffs and after he done all of that stuffs he will ask you to come and sit with him. You're still sulking but still come to him and sit beside him. After all of that stuff you're done with the sulking stuff and cuddles him.
- "Remember that you shouldn't be jealous because of that ok?~ Now let's just forget about that things"

Seungkwan
- Like Minghao, he will be a softie, after he know that you're jealous because of the company told him that he will be collaborate with one of a girl group member, he would find it funny when you're jealous just because of that.
- Tells you that it's only a collab and even the girl group member know that he's on a relationship with him. After that he will hug you tightly and tell you some sweet things to get the jealousy iyt of your mind.
- "You shouldn't be jealous of something like that, you're the only one ok~"

Vernon
- When he know that you're jealous, he will ignore it, you will begin to think that he doesn't care about your jealousy.
- But after that, he will text you that you need to come with him quickly and when you finally met him, he was at you favourite restaurant and you quickly went to him and he tell you all the sweet thing he need to tell you.
- "Well, I told you to come here, because first I know that you're jealous because of that accident, second because I want to just suprise you a little"

Dino
- When he found out that you're jealous he will begin to beg you to not ignoring him. But that doesn't stop you.
- When he had enough begging to you he will start to ignore you too. When it's finally your time to had enough of this childish thingy you will come to him and try to talk to him, but he's still ignoring you. Now the tables has turn and it's time for you to begging him to ignoring him. But he can't handle you and finally he's giving up.
- "Why are you ignoring me!!! Pls stop ignoring me!!! Aish! Oh well I will start to ignoring you now!"

-케렌