Rewrite the Star

The greatest showman

Y/n's Pov

"...Its 2016 and im 17 years old soon to be the greatest surgeon." i said outloud while typing it "because i love science"

"Why don't you just say that you love science and you love the one who teaches science?" Beth suggested because im still missing a few words.

"What a great idea" i rolled my eyes. "you know as much as i wanted to, but you know i can't why the fuck she has to be our teacher" ugh

"Do you think if she's not our teacher you'll still know her?"

"Well at least if she's not our teacher, i wouldn't get to know her and i would never have a crush on her. That's what i want ,to forget about her"

"Okay stop the Drama. Lets go to the school, we're going to be late"

Here we are, in a goddamn school where everyone's think that the golden rule is Mind your own business. Our school is different , we don't have playboys, gangster or famous brats girls but thats good. There's still bully kids but its not like in the movie.

"Good morning Ma'am " we greeted our teacher as soon as we arrived to her classroom, Beth is the first one who passed Mrs. Jenner.

"Morning Ms.Brown" she smiled to beth "Good morning Ms.Miller" i smiled and go to my designated chair in the back

"Did you just hear that Beth?" I asked still in shocked placing the tote bag on the ground.

"Yea i have ears you know?"

"She says Morning to you and she says Good morning to me!" I whispered in high pitch.

"Where you think your living girl? Wattpad?" Shes such a kill joy.

"Ugh can't you just support me?"

"I would and can support you, do you want it now?"

"Ofcourse not duh" i hush her as she was about to say something again.

I've been listening to her for the past 30 minutes. God she's undeniably gorgeous.

I looked around the class and Dylan Winked at me. He passed a paper to our other classmate and mumbled 'to Y/n' what is this nonsense dumb thing again

Then the paper landed in my desk
The paper has a drawing, a drawing of Mrs. Jenner, emphasizing her boobs, how disrespecting this boy is! I looked back at him and gave him the bored eyes.

"What is that?" Beth snatched the paper , she owed.

"Remember you requesting me to support you? Well this the greatest time" she smirked , iam! Surrounded! With! Bad! Guys! Please! Help! Me!

"Don't you ever do what you thinking!" I hissed and pinched her.

Its too late

ITS TOO LATE

ITS FUCKING TOO LATE

"Hey Mrs. Jenner" then Mrs Jenner look at us

"What is it Ms. Brown?"

"Uhm my friend here is having a struggle with your lesson Mrs" She starts walking towards me. Every single step she takes i get nervous.

"oh what is it Ms. Miller?" She looked at me before she looks down, i followed her eyes and its in my desk SHE IS LOOKING AT THE DRAWING OF HER , her face begins to red is it in embarrassment or anger?

Why was it there! Lord im begging you. Kill me.

"Ill explain Mrs."

She took the paper.
"Stay after class we need to talk."