Chapter one: partners.

Yn POV.

I was on patrol with arcee and cliffjumper flying in my jet form when I saw cliff was in trouble. I dive bombed and grabbed cliffjumper before the entire energon deposit blew up.

Yn: next time cliff don't fight cons in a pit full of highly explosive energon.

Cliff: yeah yeah sure thing rookie.

Yn: I don't want arcee to have to mourn over another partner okay. Besides if it wasn't for her I would still be that spider bitch's play thing.

Cliff: sorry yn they just ambushed me that's all.

Yn: luckily we have a flyer on our team or you would be toast.

Cliff: not before they get the horns.

Afterwards I put cliffjumper on the ground and transformed into my car form and drove back to base with cliff and arcee. The three of us exited the ground bridge and gave the report about our discoveries to uncle optimus and went to recharge until the next day after tinkering with my gear while listening to xaaron's war stories.

Time skip (next day).

I was with arcee in our alt mode with me being a car. we were both in a fast food restaurant parking lot and a human came out and the guy swooning over arcee's motorcycle form and the girl checking out my car form with the doors conveniently unlocked and my holo form in the driver's seat listening to the radio.

I tuned out the guy as he made a slight fool of himself and told arcee about the vehicons sneaking up behind us.

Yn: arcee I think we've been made.

She then told the human to hold on as she speed off with me following her on to the highway. I made wild evasive maneuvers to dodge every hit from the vehicons before me and bee rammed them off the road and transformed along with arcee and bumblebee. I aimed my shoulder cannon at one of the vehicons and knocked him off his feet with a blast to the face.

Yn: take it to the face like your mother  scrap head.

The vehicons appeared to be visibly pissed after that. I then shifted my right hand into a gear shredder and instead of shooting the saw blade I used it like doomguy uses his chainsaw on a third vehicon who just showed up taking his energon as my own after cutting him in two. The body then turned into a pile of rust and the other two vehicons retreated after bulkhead showed up.

Raf: that was so cool!

I gave a smirk while crossing my arms.

Yn: tell me something I don't know.

Afterwards we dropped the humans off at their homes and went back to base.

Time skip (at the autobot base).

Optimus: you were not only spotted by humans but the fact that the decepticons saw you with them means that they may be in danger. I suggest that you bring them here until we figure out a way to watch over them.

Afterwards we all went off to do our own thing me and my friends ace and sims decided to play some earth video games on a computer with controllers made specifically for us to use. The game we played was gmod guess who.

Time skip.

It was night time and deliah was sleeping in the driver's seat and I used my human form to put Deliah in her bed and went back to the garage to become my vehicle form again.

Yn *thoughts*: even with the war going on it's nice to enjoy the little things here.