~Part 5~

"Should i kill her?" Lular asked. After Quentin had left, Evil Jordan turned to look at them. They knew that she was under a trance. EJ started to walk towards them the dagger glinting in the white hospital light. "Uhmm how about no? Fight her, try not to kill her, and don't hurt her too bad. We have to win though." Dani explained. "That's why I'm keeping my mask on." Dani said. You think you can fight me and win?" EJ laughed. Jordan was actually one of the strongest fighters they knew and there was no telling how much more power she got under trance. Jordan was one of those people who if they turned evil, they had enough physical power and intelligence to not be beaten. "Yes. you've never fought me before after all... new experience right?" taunted Lular "I love fresh meat" Jordan snarled. "W O W. i'm soo scared. You realize that a) sounds stupid, and b) oh my god that statement is overused." Lular explained. "Actually she's right you know..." Dani said. Lular took out her sword, glinting in the light. It was black with white spots, and it looked like it was forged from the night sky itself. A bow and quiver aso appeared on her back, and the bow glowed like it was made of the sun itself, and all of the arrows were almost see through like it was made of clouds. Dani drew 2 swords; one that was one half black and one half red, the other was blue, and looked to be made of... diamonds. "Are you ready to fight jordan?" "You bet" "alright... just know you asked for this..." Dani and Lular advanced, sheathing their swords and clawing at her legs instead. "Wait not to be you know annoying but 2 on 1 is not fair and i only have a dagger" "well you said you would fight...i even said 'just know you asked for this'" Dani said. EJ growled so you are gonna cheat thats alright"Jordan lunged but stopped clutching her chest.There after she uncupped her hands was maroon blood with a knife point right through it. The others gasped and ran to her as she dropped to the ground, eyes fluttering.And of course at this time Quentin walked in and his eyes looked as if they were too big for his face. He yelped loudly and ran to her knocking the others asid. Jordan was gasping and coughing blood spitting out of her mouth and behind her a figure in the maroon robe revealed herself."I told you to not mess with me and look at what you have done now.She is dying and it's all your fault."The figure sniggered and her red wavy hair bounced.Quentin stood up and lunged at her and she yanked her arm out throwing him against the wall."Fine i have a deal, i will reverse the knife wound and give her the chance to fight me for her life no quirks, if she loses then she dies along with your boy william, Yes i have him. If she wins then I let you all go" Hakul said. Jordan immediately coughed out a yes as the others backed up. Her sister was evil but she was not a liar. The knife wound reversed and Jordan got up running towards Quentin as she had gotten her memory back. Quentin was slumped up against the wall, a gash across his forehead trickling slowly.

*Nosocomephobia is the fear of hospitals.*