Chapter 1

Hinata's POV...

Pushing open the bathroom doors I grab a handful of paper towels. God. I definitely can't go to practice looking like this... but I have to go. I need to get used to practicing... playing like this. I need to get used to the pain when I jump, when I land, when I receive. I need to get used to it all because Hisashi wasn't going to stop any time soon.

15 Minutes Earlier

Walking out of my classroom I see Satsujin passing by my classroom. 'Damnit not today please... the bruises from yesterday haven't healed yet... please not today.'
Seeing as he was glaring at me and nodded his head towards the door I let out an audible groan before sluggishly following behind him. Knowing if I didn't go with him it would be a lot... a lot worse.

As we walked through the halls and towards the back of the school, Hisashi slammed open the doors. No one was ever over at this part of the school. It was practically abandoned or something. That's why he always chose to come here when beating me. He knew I wouldn't tell anyone or fight back. I wasn't strong enough to fight back. "God... you're fucking ugly. And you like men. Fucking disgusting," He mumbled, finally turning to face me. "I bet you even have a crush on me or something." He faked a gag before yanking me by my hair and shoving me to the ground.

Continuously getting hit on the stomach takes its toll on someone. Especially if it's every single day before you have to go to volleyball practice and pretend that everything is fine when in reality nothing is. Especially when that's the only place you get hit or kicked because it's the only place no one will be able to see it. Especially when it goes on for at least ten minutes.

"I swear if you tell anyone... anyone you're fucking dead. You hear me?" He states, giving me one last kick before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away. Not sparing me a second glance. Good.

Present Time

Once I finished changing I push open the club rooms doors and walk towards the gym, wincing every now and again. 'Damnit this fucking hurts...' I think to myself. Focusing on nothing other than my ribs.
I sluggishly open the gym doors, putting on my brightest smile and waving towards everyone. "Sorry I'm late everyone! There was a line at the bathrooms!" I state, giving a small chuckle before walking towards the corner of the gym.

"It's fine, next time just try and be on time okay?" Daichi smiles, giving a thumbs up. "Go ahead and start on your stretches, once you're done you can join us." He calls from the other side of the net. I give a small nod before spreading my legs apart and leaning down towards the middle.

I continue stretching all parts of my body, clenching my jaw in the process. Not trying to allow anyone to see my pain. Every couple of minutes I look up to see what the rest of the team is doing and every single time I catch Tsukishima staring at me. Once he notices that I catch him he rolls his eyes and continues doing whatever it is he was doing. 'Not good... maybe he noticed something... god I hope not...'
Once done with my stretching I walk over to the rest of team and join in. They were doing serves. I try and stay my usual happy self but it's getting hard. Every time I move the slightest bit I hurt. I hurt so bad. And it hurts even more that I have to hide it. Lie to my friends. I hate it. 

1 Hour Later

After practice ends I sluggishly follow behind everyone. Diachi holds the door open for everyone, only closing it once the whole team was inside. Looking around, I make sure no one was looking before quickly pulling off my shirt and putting on my clean one. I do the same with my pants before pulling on my shoes and looking around. That's when I notice Tsukishima staring at me wide eyed. I grumble to myself before putting on a smile and waving towards the team "I gotta go guys! Natsu is waiting for me!" I shout, running out of the club room.

About halfway down the stairs I hear a familiar voice call after me "Hinata!" Says Tsukki. I begin speeding up, definitely not in the mood to deal with him right now.
"What were those?" He asked, catching up to me and grabbing a hold of my hand. "Those bruises who did that?" Gently guiding me, he turned a corner into what seemed to be an alley way. No one could see us here.

"I uh... I don't know what you're talking about..." I smile nervously. I really don't have time for this. But of course he doesn't buy that, he gives me a glare and annoyingly rolls his eyes "who did it?" He asks once again, pinning me against the wall. Why does he even care? All he does is make fun of me. He's practically no better than Satsujin... that was a lie. "What does it matter? It's none of your business." I mumble, trying to break free but to no avail.

"Because," he begins, "It looked bad." He states, pulling up my shirt in the process, revealing everything. Shit. "Hinata... what the actual fuck." He begins to inspect my abdomen, some bruises purple, some brown, some everything in between. "Who the fuck did this?" He asks, letting my shirt drop again.

"I cant tell you..."

"Why not"

"Because he said if I tell anyone he'll kill me and I'd rather not take that chance"

"Why won't he stop?"

"I- I don't know... he just won't. It's no use. And if I tell you he'll get worse."

"No he won't." He states, with a very serious expression on his face. I quickly avert my eyes once
again, feeling my face heat up.

"What do you mean 'no he won't?'" I ask, facing him once again.

"I'll make him stop." He smirks, moving away from the wall and letting his hands fall to his side. I roll my eyes before taking a deep breath. I don't know what he planned to do, it'll

"All right" he says and let's go of me "come to my house, I'll bandage up your wounds" he says and I follow him to his house, which is only a couple of house down from mine.

Once we reach his house I follow him up to his room and sit on his bed as he told me too "I- uhm I'm gonna need you to take you-your shirt off" he says and I can see his face change to a deep red, and so does mine as I take off my shirt, wincing as it touches one of the bigger bruises.