Chapter 2

"Shit Hinata..." Tsuki mumbles under his breath. A pained expression formed on his face and I couldn't bear to look at him any longer.

Carefully he begins examining the wounds across my body. Every few seconds he mutters something under breath not loud enough for me to hear. He lets out a shaky sigh before grabbing multiply bandages and a cream. He rubs the cream on each of my bruises and begins placing bandages on them.

"Damnit Tsuki you don't have to do this," I say with a guilty look on my face, "Here you are waisting your evening helping me."

"Hinata are you kidding me? Of course I'm going to fucking help you. Besides I wouldn't be doing anything anyways." He states, looking up at me for a quick second before quickly finishing off the bandages.

Soon enough the bandaging is done and Tsuki sits back. "Thank you..." I mumble thankfully.

"How long has he been doing this to you? Some of the bruises looked old... like weeks old."

"Oh... I guess it started when I first came out. Or at least when he found out."

"What the hell. Since the start of school? Why the check didn't you tell anyone Hinata?!"

"Because I couldn't! He said if I told anyone he wouldn't stop and he would just get worse."

"We'll see about that." Tsuki states.

He abruptly stood up and started to pace around the room "He better watch the fuck out tomorrow. I swear to god if he says one word to you..." he begins but quickly stops and pulls his glasses off, giving him access to rub his eyes. "I'm sorry... uh let me walk you home."

I nod my head and pull my shirt back on. I stand up and make my way towards Tsuki's sides, following him out his room and eventually out onto the street.

The entire walk to my house was silent. It's so weird only a couple minutes ago he was threatening to beat someone up for me and now he won't even glance towards me. I let a deep sigh escape from my lips before stopping in front of my house "Uhm... alright bye I'll see you tomorrow..." I mumbled and turned around to start heading into my house.

"Wait Hinata!" Tsuki shouts. I stop in my tracks and turn to face him. "Wait for me tomorrow morning I'll walk with you to school." He pauses, like he's debating on wether to count our or not. And eventually he does continue "If he ever does anything to you again while I'm not around tell me."

I give a brief smile before w nodding my head and closing the door behind me.

——

Omg I'm so sorry guys. I know this has taken absolutely forever to get out. I just didn't have any idea on how to rewrite this chapter. But... I figured it out and I'll start working on Chapter 3 after school!!

Xoxo 💕