5

it is cheryl and toni's 1 year anniversary and cheryl planned a big surprise for toni
writing these make me feel so lonely but it's okay
————————————————————————
cheryl POV:
tomorrow is toni and i'd 1 year together. i am so excited. i have been planning a big scavenger hunt around town and at the end i will give her a promise ring. i got myself a necklace that matches it just in case she wanted to get me a promise ring too. but if not then we will have matching jewelry.

Baby 🥰❤️: good morning cher, hope you are getting ready cause i'm on my way!
me: yep i'm already good to go love
Baby 🥰❤️: can't wait to see you!
me: me too baby

toni just pulled up so i ran outside. she got out to greet me and i jumped into her arms. (toni is taller than cheryl) she held me up and kissed my neck once before pulling away to kiss my lips. after kissing her i got off of her and got into the car. i love her so much.

the drive was only 5 minutes so we just listened to some music. she sang along to the song and to be honest i had no idea she was that good at singing. usually we talk in the car not listen to music. "your really good babe." "thank you" she said back and blushed.

we just got to school and we walked in hand in hand walking to my locker. we are the most popular couple in school so everyone moves out of the way when we walk past. i mean i am the head cheerleader and toni is the captain of the basketball team. toni has a basketball game tonight so she had on her jersey, and i had on her other one to support obvi.

all the classes were boring until 5th period because that is study hall in the library and toni is in there with me. i was just at my locker about to go to 5th before i felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss being left on my shoulder. "hi baby." toni said to me. i smiled and turned around in her arms. "hi." i said and leaned in to kiss her. she kissed me harder and deepened the kiss. i pulled away before it got too steamy. i didn't want people to watch too much. "we should skip" toni whispered in my ear. "toni, we should do homework." "but i don't have any. come on you don't want to go have some fun?" she looked into my eyes with a big smile on her face knowing that i would give in if she gave me that smile. "fine, where to? your car or the locker room?" "i was thinking my car." "lead the way hot stuff" toni took my hand and we ran outside to her car.
————————————————————————
toni POV:
cher and i were in my car in the backseat with her on top of me straddling my lap with no shirt on. we've been in here for awhile now she was working on getting my shirt off. but really i was not in the mood to go far so i pulled away. "maybe we should stop, want to go to my house and get some food?" "yes please!" cher said and got off of me and put her shirt on. we haven't done 'it' yet because i'm asexual. she knows that and yet i still feel bad. she gets super into all our make outs and i never help her out. but she seems fine with it.

we just got to my house and we walked into the kitchen. cher sat on the counter while i went to the fridge. i looked at her and said "what are you in the mood for?" "i'm kind of in the mood for a salad." "i had a feeling you were going to say that." i got out spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, and ranch. i mixed the salad while she just watched me. we ate and then we went to cuddle on the couch and watch tv. it was starting to get late so i brought us up to my room and helped her get changed and then i got changed myself.
——————————————————————
cheryl POV:
i woke up really early hoping to make toni breakfast in bed. when i opened my eyes i saw toni cuddled into my side with her head on my chest. it was so cute. i love her so much. if i don't get up now i probably never will i thought to myself. so i got up and put on one of tonis hoodies she left her once. once i got downstairs i started to make her some pancakes. she loves pancakes a lot.
skip making them
i brought everything up to our room and when i opened the door i saw toni sitting up in bed on her phone. once she heard me she looked up and smiled when she saw the food. "happy anniversary baby." i said. "thank you love." i set the food down on her lap so she could eat while it's warm.
skip eating
"what do you want to do today?" toni asked me. "be with you." i said and smiled. "well obviously but do you want to do something or just be together here?" she asked. "welllll i have a plan for tonight but in the mean time we could just be here together." i told her. "well sounds good to me. want to watch tv?" "heck yeah!"
skip the hours upon hours they watched tv
it was getting close to 3 PM and the surprise for toni starts at 5 and i wanted to make sure i had time so i texted ronnie to call me so it didn't look suspicious to call her. she called me right away and i got up and took the call "hey ronnie, can you go set up the stuff for toni now?" "yeah i gotchu archie and i will be on our way there soon." "your the best thanks ronnie." "anytime cher."  then ronnie hung up. i went back into my room and saw that toni wasn't in the bed anymore. i went to see if she was in the bathroom but she wasn't there either. i turned around and there she was right behind me. i jumped and screamed "holy crap toni you scared me." "sorry baby but i missed you." toni said and hugged me. i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. i leaned in and kissed her once. then hugged her again. "i love you sooo so much toni." i said pulling away looking in her eyes. "i love you so so so much cheryl." she said with a smirk. i kissed her again. "okay, no funny business let's get ready for your surprise" i said. toni smiled and got down. "what should i wear." "uh wear something comfy."

part 2 coming later