Chapter 3

A/N: sorry I haven't been updating in a long while just been having writer's block and no motivation for this. Anyways enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Nico's POV~
~after school~
I wait for my brother out front but as I'm waiting someone taps my shoulder. "Hmmm?" I ask as I look at the person who tapped my shoulder. "Oh! Hey Troy." I greet him. "Hey. Can I ask you something?" Troy greets/asks. "Sure!" I said. "Why do you and Virgil look familiar?" He asks me. 'I can't tell him my brother wants him to find out on his own...' I thought. "I'll only give you a hint the rest I can't help you..." I say to him and then sigh afterwards. "Remember I asked you about your childhood?" I ask. "Yea." He said. "That's your hint. Don't ask anymore you need to think about it...." I said as soon as my brother arrived.
~what he's wearing~

~what I'm wearing~

"Well I better go bye Troy!" I say while smiling and walking towards my brother

"Well I better go bye Troy!" I say while smiling and walking towards my brother. "Bye Nico!" Troy says and waves to my brother. Virgil waves back and I'm pretty sure Troy notices his wrists. "Alright let's go Vee." I say to Virgil. He just nods.
~few minutes later~
~Troy's POV~
'Hmmmmmmm......' I thought to myself. 'Wait......' Then it hit me like a train. 'It can't be......'  I was shocked but I started crying.
~few hours later~
~Virgil's POV~
Me and Nico were just chatting in Ernie's Brainfreeze when Troy comes walking in and coming towards us. He looked like he was crying. When we looked at him he just pulled me into a hug and started to cry. "I'm sorry I didn't realize who you were....." He said apologetically. "Wait what.....?" I asked/whispered. "I'm sorry....." He apologized again and hugged me tighter. "I forgive you Vee..... I love you......" He said the last part while blushing. "What.......?" I ask/whisper while blushing. "Vee please..... I'm sorry for not chasing after you......" He says and releases me from the hug but I was still shocked that I didn't notice he was pushing my sleeves up to see the bandages. "Did you......?" He started to ask but trailed off. Emma, Gia, Jake, and Noah entered the shop and noticed us. "Did you cut yourself.....?" He asked concern laced in his voice. "I-" I start to say but get interrupted by Troy kissing me. "Mmf?!" I blush madly. He pulled away. "Tell me please......" He begged. I started to cry which gave him his answer and just hugged me again. "I'm sorry........." I whispered. My brother starts to cry hard and Emma Gia Jake and Noah run up to us while me, Nico, and Troy are crying. "What's wrong?! What's happening?!" They asked simultaneously. We don't talk just continue to cry.
~few minutes later~
We all calm down a little bit Troy is still hugging me. "Vee please don't do it again......... Please...." He begged. I just nodded. Me and Troy stay like that for a while until me and Nico had to go. "Sorry to break the moment but me and Vee gotta go." Nico said sadly ruining her ships moment. "Awwwwwwww....." Troy says sadly but let's me go none the less. "Bye Troy....." I say/whisper. "Bye......" He said. Me and Nico left the shop and started to head home until some monsters decided to attack us. "SEE WHAT DID I TELL YOU! I KNEW MONSTERS EXISTED!" I yell out. "Now's not the time Vee!" They scolded me. "Right sorry!" I said and got into fighting position so did Nico.
~few minutes later~
Me and Nico are tied up both in pain until Troy and his friends come up and started attacking the monsters goons. Me and Nico look at each other confused and then back to the fight. They kept on fighting then morphed into the power rangers.
~after the battle~
Troy untied me while Noah untied Nico. "Are you both ok?" Troy asked us. "Yeah, just hurts a little." Nico said. I just nodded my head and hugged Troy. He hugged back after kissing my cheek. "Do you want me to walk you back to your place?" Troy asked. I just nodded my head. Me, Nico, and Troy left to mine and Nico's home. 
•^• TBC •^•