004

who sits next to you at lunch 

Aries: Mina, she somehow managed to get you to hang out with her and talked with her about funny stuff.

Taurus: Momo, she liked your quirk you both can creat things except you make flowers. You ended up making flower crowns.

Gemini: Deku, you had healed his arm after the entrance exam and saw how well you did in the exam and wanted to know about your quirk.

Cancer: Kamanari, he asked you to sit with him because you were nervous trying to pick a seat, Mineta had to move to sit by himself.

Leo: Shinsou, he had seen you get turned down for sitting somewhere because your somewhat villainous quirk, you talked about all the struggles it took to get here and you ended up picking up  Pisces.

Virgo: Uraraka she saw you in the entrance exam, she admired how well you fought despite your quirk not being focused on strength. You had shared battle tips.

Libra:  Kirishima, he saw you picking a fight with your local angry pomeranian. You and Bakugo had got in trouble and ya'll got off on a bad start so he wanted you to get along. You had to sit with him and the hothead at lunch.

Scorpio: Aoyama, you had ran into him while trying to poison the disgusting grape headed creature, he told you to sit with him and you did seeing that he had cheese.

Sagittarius: Jiro, she saw you eating your sweets while just vibing to some music, you had talked about your music tastes.

Capricorn: Todoroki, you had messed up during the little test that Aizawa had. You were upset that a person exactly like you beat you but he sat next to you and you were to upset to even argue back at him.

Aquarius: Tokoyami, you had similar quirks and you had quite a few things in common and you were able to control dark shadow.

Pisces: Alone but Shinsou and Leo, you were laughed at for your freak quirk and they INSTANTLY asked you to sit with them and you all talked about struggles and childhood bullying.